Hi Everyone - newbie here !

amyrue

Hello,

I'm Amy and have started my exante diet experience today. I am excited and nervous - but I really have no choice but to get on board now as my weight is waaaaay out of control. I want to be slim. I want to wear lovely fitting close. I want to be healthy. I love the warm atmosphere on the boards - and aim to check in daily so as to be accountable. I appreciate any tips and motivation along the way!

Nice to be here! I feel this will be one of the best decisions I have ever made. :wavey:

Hi Amy and good luck, it's lovely and friendly here. This is my second week and peeps on here have helped soooooo much. They are very supportive and understanding.

Ali xx

Hiya Hunni and welcome Exante is one of the best things I have done although tough at times you get the results you want first few days can be a bit rough but think of the worse a d anything easier will be a bonus good luck Hun and Speak soon xxx
P.s lots of water helps xxx

Hey Amy good luck on your weight loss journey! It's my first day on Exante today too. I agree with everyone else this board is brilliant and everyone is so supportive and helfpul, I'm really glad I found it.

Hi and welcome. I start this on Monday. Good luck :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck and welcome :) I have just finished my 4th week now and the scales are showing a 23 pound loss! Never ever have I managed to stick to anything more than a week or so. Sometimes your willpower will weaken but today I wrote down a list of why I wanted to lose weight and hid it away to peek at when I am feeling like I want to do off plan. Stick to it and the results will show. I still have 48 pounds to go.

Hi Amy and good luck, it's lovely and friendly here. This is my second week and peeps on here have helped soooooo much. They are very supportive and understanding.

Ali xx

Hi Ali, I am really grateful for the support on the boards - Thank you for your encouragement and congragulations on your 2nd week! Its nice to know I am not on my own....Have a good week::wavey:

Hiya Hunni and welcome Exante is one of the best things I have done although tough at times you get the results you want first few days can be a bit rough but think of the worse a d anything easier will be a bonus good luck Hun and Speak soon xxx
P.s lots of water helps xxx

Charlie's mummy thank you for your warm encouragement - TBH I am finding that the going has been tough....BUT this is a mental battle and I feel like i have to win it this time - no more excuses. I have kept my water intake around 2.5 litres to 3 litres ( just feel like i am going to the loo every 15 minutes though !!) Have a good week and thanks again :wavey:

Hey Amy good luck on your weight loss journey! It's my first day on Exante today too. I agree with everyone else this board is brilliant and everyone is so supportive and helfpul, I'm really glad I found it.

Hello Luv2BSlim :wavey:
Thanks for stopping by - hows it going ? I am getting there slowly - no longer feeling foggy. Have a great week and keep going - i plan to :)

Hello Amy, congratulations on making the decision to do Exante: it will change your life so much. The first week is the hardest, but keep busy, drink lots of water and plan some non food treats as you go along.
Good luck and keep posting x

Aww thank you Frenchfancy - So far so good... I am focused on making it through the first week and then once I have gone over that first hurdle I will be in the zone ...not complaining though - just some fatigue - i expect I will hit ketosis pretty soon. Have a good week and congragulations on your continued journey :wavey:

Good luck and welcome :) I have just finished my 4th week now and the scales are showing a 23 pound loss! Never ever have I managed to stick to anything more than a week or so. Sometimes your willpower will weaken but today I wrote down a list of why I wanted to lose weight and hid it away to peek at when I am feeling like I want to do off plan. Stick to it and the results will show. I still have 48 pounds to go.

Wow ! 23 pounds !! Thats so inspiring :happy096: Well done for doing so well...you must feel fantastic! I think the list is a good idea. I am learning its a mental game. Its so nice to see someone do so well- it means It can be done. Thank you for encouraging me and have a good week - More pounds melting away especially! :wavey:

I am doing okay so far. I just feel like I am in the bathroom all day. Does this ease off a little because I really dont want to spend the next 6 months in the loo...lol.

Otherwise the shakes are going great - the bars are okay too- the soups not sure about some of them but will keep going and look for ideas on how to make them more pleasant on the boards.

Will check in tomorrow

Thanks Amyrule..if you stick to it you WILL see results quite quickly which is very motivating. I am quite obsessed with not breaking the diet that sometimes it is all I think about! I remind myself at these times that losing the weight has always been on my mind anyway but I was always planning to do it and never properly put my heart and soul into it. There was always a night out or a birthday lunch or even 'a last supper' before the diet started to keep weight loss at bay. I think I need to be quite single minded about this if I really really want it (which I do :D)

Funny thing today, I was in a very boring meeting at work and looked down and noticed how much thinner my legs were! I spent about 10 minutes sneakily feeling my knees and admiring them!!! (kept me aware from the biscuits on the plate! :p)

Hi everyone

Today was good... I had a vanilla shake in the morning and then a bar at lunch time and tomato and basil soup this evening. LOts of water, - lots of loo breaks :(... ah well... a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I have to say I do have a light headache but its manageable.

Hope everyone is doing well - keep going :wavey:

Well done babes keep at it your doin fab xx

:wavey:

Hi everyone I am in my stride now....I think I am coping okay.... I have decided to do a weigh in after 4 weeks as opposed to weekly or daily just because I have found if I am not losing weight I get discouraged and give up - so I am assured that I should have some weight loss once every 4 weeks.

I hope everyone is doing great:)

I wish I could do that Amyrule. I weigh myself every morning without fail and can't resist the scales. I really should try to weigh less often as the weight loss is a little slower this week but I was expecting that to happen anyway, at least it is heading in the right direction. Best of luck :)

Back