Hi everyone! Newbie to JUDDDD here!

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Just been lurking and reading through the posts on here. Basically.... I'm jumping over! I currently do sw but my losses have completely stalled really. I was considering doing vlcd again but my oh says I get a real grump on it so I thought I would combine the 2! Today is my first day and it's DD. I have weigh in tonight at SW class. I have a lot to lose so wish me luck! Will start a diary I think too to help!

Kelly x

X Kelly X said:
Hi everyone,

Just been lurking and reading through the posts on here. Basically.... I'm jumping over! I currently do sw but my losses have completely stalled really. I was considering doing vlcd again but my oh says I get a real grump on it so I thought I would combine the 2! Today is my first day and it's DD. I have weigh in tonight at SW class. I have a lot to lose so wish me luck! Will start a diary I think too to help!

Kelly x

Welcome Kelly :)
I was doing SW but couldn't stick to it - too much planning and found eating out too hard! This is really making me think about food differently and I find the one day at a time approach much easier.
Good luck on your journey x

Hi and welcome, I suggest googling Alternate day dieting and read as much as you can, it helps makes sense of why and how it works and the benefits etc. Look forward to your Diary :)

Hiya Kelly welcome! I got lots to lose too. This is a great plan tho :)

Last edited:
Hi Kelly and welcome to JUDDD x

Hope you are doing OK :)

Hi all thank you for your well wishes!
Today is a down day as I need tomorrow to be an up as I'm out for dinner. Sunday I'm planning on doing a mixture of both and Monday will be a down day as I have to get weighed a day earlier than usual. Will be interesting to see what the scales say! :)

Well done so far, hope the scales are kind to you I am sure they will be, keep us posted x

Back