Hi Everyone started yesterday

I have done Atkins before but I have been reading up all the posts and everyones tips and ideas to help to get me started again, they are also very inspirational. I have a lot to loose so am going to keep a diary as well to keep me motivated. Thanks for all the info already posted I am sure I will be asking quite a few more questions.

Look forward to seinng your new diary :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm the same, started monday and have lost 5lbs so far! I did lipotrim in may followed by atkins and lost 2 stone, put about half if it back on over christmas! Got about 2 stone left to get me to decent weight before I try for another baby!

Well been back on Atkins for nearly 2 weeks again. After like most of you lost a stone before my wedding last July. And have just about put that back on. So here am I again wanting to lose that stone. I do need to lose more than that but am happy there. So any more would be a bonus.
Anyway I fell of the wagon today Joe have a sausage cob. It was nice but my tummy didn't think so. Its really bubbling away now. Naughty girl !!

Back