Hi Everyone - SW Newbie (been on plan 7 months now)

SophP26

:wavey:Hi everybody!!

I'm 22 years old, been following Slimming Worlds amazing EE plan since early Feb 2013 and I'm 45.5lbs down!
:happy036:

I did reach 50 lbs down a week ago but had an extremely bad week just gone and gained 4.5lbs! So I'm looking to chat to some new people and find some new idea's.

My target is to lose 90lbs so I have 44.5 lbs to go and would like to reach this by June 2014.

Going to have a snoop around the site now and see what I can get involved with haha

Hopefully speak to some of you soon :D

Hi Sophe

45.5lbs?!? Good going! I only started on Monday but am extremely determined this time after numerous failed attempts. I have 37lbs to lose but in all honesty I'd be over the moon with 14lbs at the moment.

You must be pretty chuffed to be over half way? My goal is April 2014 so our aims aren't that dissimilar.

Let me know if you find any good ideas!

Michelle x

Hi Soph,

I am Amy, 24 and have 4 stone to lose having already lost 9lb this week.

44.5lbs is amazing! I'd like to lose as much as possible before jan/feb time as would love to try for baby no.2.

Have you got any SW success tips? X

Hi Michelle! I am the same with having many failed attempts before with many different plans but this time it has just clicked and it fits in with my life so there isn't too much over thinking! It's great! Congrats on joining this week, I'm treating this like my week due to a gain last week. Are you following EE too? I'm so chuffed to be half way and it hasn't felt like a major effort either its just adjusting the smaller things and noticing the bigger benefits :) April is a great target date you have 7 months to lose a reasonable amount! Good on you!!
I've printed a load of recipes off the website today so maybe trying Homity Pie tonight all free on EE and look so nice!

Hi Amy! Wow 9 lbs in 1 week! Thats amazing I bet you almost fell off the scales haha! Thats a good way to look at your journey, you have a weight and time target! I joined 7 months ago and only set my target this week as I wasn't to sure but I'm going to push and push now ready for a holiday we have in June 2014. Congrats on planning baby no.2! I haven't got any children yet but plan on trying within the next 2 years, I'd love to get to target first and enjoy it for a while :)

My tips would be don't get complacent (like I did last week), use your book when in doubt don't guess and the SW app is amazing! Be apart of your group, I run the shop and take the money for weigh in so I've given myself a reason to be there every week without fail. As cheesy as it sounds just enjoy the journey :) This week I'm choosing to have a dime bar and a options mint hot choccie every night (9 syns total) to keep my choccie cravings at bay haha! After those I'm still left with 6 syns which is great! Share your success with friends and family, apparantly its been proven that if you report your success weekly to the same people it motivates you to continue! Stay to image therapy weekly get yours fivers worth :)

That's it for me really! Hope theres some good ideas in there for you :):)

Back