Hi everyone xx

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sherby, 4 April 2009 Social URL.

1. sherby

sherby Full Member

Hi everyone

I have a wedding in 6 weeks and I need to lose some more weight quickly. I have been doing alot of thinking about which plan will be the best for me and today is the day I have to make a decision and stick to it instead of flitting from one plan to the next. Anyway I have decided to go with Slimming World for the next 4 weeks anyway to see how I go.

Can I ask do you lose weight more quicker on any of the plans and also do the ss speeds really work?

I have been watching some of your posts with interest.

Thanks

Sherby xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. txrawl

txrawl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.28%)
    Diet:
    WW
    It does work really well, but don't expect massive losses as you may be disapointed. Are you able to up your excercise at all? that may help, but try slimming world-its great! Good luck x

4. sherby

sherby Full Member

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for your response. As I don't do any exercise whatsoever I thought if I do a 20 min walk every day it should help a little.

Thanks xx

5. txrawl

txrawl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.28%)
    Diet:
    WW
    That sounds great-try and go at a speed that makes you a little out of breath which will help. Have you got an idea of what you want to lose in 6 weeks before the wedding?

6. sherby

sherby Full Member

I think I had better not put my hopes on anything but if I can drop a suit size I would be happy. Thanks. xx

7. txrawl

txrawl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.28%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Its good to have a goal, but you are right, as sometimes it can put more pressure on. Good luck x

8. sherby

sherby Full Member

Thanks xx

9. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    Hi
    You have made a really good choice by having a go at SW you will lose if you stick with it, and you will never be hungry... remember you have to eat to lose on this program

Good luck keep us updated

Phil x

10. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    SW plan is great. I would say tha if you need a quick fix (just for now) go with red days. You drop quicker initially, but you will plateau. I would say I've just started to plateau on red and I've been doing it since January. Hope this helps and good luck :)

11. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    Indie

What are you doing now it remedy the plateau????

Phil x

12. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    Honestly Phil I haven't really figured it out yet :confused: I think I need to rethink my menu ideas. I always seem to eat the same foods but in different ways. Perhaps introducing new foods (but still red) will help.

Also, there is a thread on here about success express. Have a look at it.
    http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/85505-mix-2-max-success-express.html
    I'm going to start that from Tuesday and see if it makes any difference to my week. I'll report back and let you know how it goes.

I remember that you're only doing red as well....are you slowing down yet?

K x

13. sherby

sherby Full Member

Thanks peeps. I have tried SW before and the first time that I did it years ago I lost 11lbs in 2 weeks. I don't expect that now though because my metabolism isn't what it used to be lol. The trouble I have had with dieting is that I haven't been able to stick to any one plan. I have flitted from SW to Atkins to calorie counting to SF back to Atkins so I thought if I can stick at something (SW) surely I should lose something.

Thanks lovely people.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.