Hi everyone xx

sherby

Hi everyone

I have a wedding in 6 weeks and I need to lose some more weight quickly. I have been doing alot of thinking about which plan will be the best for me and today is the day I have to make a decision and stick to it instead of flitting from one plan to the next. Anyway I have decided to go with Slimming World for the next 4 weeks anyway to see how I go.

Can I ask do you lose weight more quicker on any of the plans and also do the ss speeds really work?

I have been watching some of your posts with interest.

Thanks

Sherby xx

It does work really well, but don't expect massive losses as you may be disapointed. Are you able to up your excercise at all? that may help, but try slimming world-its great! Good luck x

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for your response. As I don't do any exercise whatsoever I thought if I do a 20 min walk every day it should help a little.

Thanks xx

That sounds great-try and go at a speed that makes you a little out of breath which will help. Have you got an idea of what you want to lose in 6 weeks before the wedding?

I think I had better not put my hopes on anything but if I can drop a suit size I would be happy. Thanks. xx

Its good to have a goal, but you are right, as sometimes it can put more pressure on. Good luck x

Hi
You have made a really good choice by having a go at SW you will lose if you stick with it, and you will never be hungry... remember you have to eat to lose on this program

Good luck keep us updated

Phil x

SW plan is great. I would say tha if you need a quick fix (just for now) go with red days. You drop quicker initially, but you will plateau. I would say I've just started to plateau on red and I've been doing it since January. Hope this helps and good luck :)

Indie

What are you doing now it remedy the plateau????

Phil x

Honestly Phil I haven't really figured it out yet :confused: I think I need to rethink my menu ideas. I always seem to eat the same foods but in different ways. Perhaps introducing new foods (but still red) will help.

Also, there is a thread on here about success express. Have a look at it.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/85505-mix-2-max-success-express.html
I'm going to start that from Tuesday and see if it makes any difference to my week. I'll report back and let you know how it goes.

I remember that you're only doing red as well....are you slowing down yet?

K x

Thanks peeps. I have tried SW before and the first time that I did it years ago I lost 11lbs in 2 weeks. I don't expect that now though because my metabolism isn't what it used to be lol. The trouble I have had with dieting is that I haven't been able to stick to any one plan. I have flitted from SW to Atkins to calorie counting to SF back to Atkins so I thought if I can stick at something (SW) surely I should lose something.

Thanks lovely people.xx

Back