hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by frankiedoodle, 4 July 2009 Social URL.

1. frankiedoodle

frankiedoodle Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Just wanted to introduce myself...I'm Fran, 25, single mum and teaching assistant (and doing an OU degree!). I've been doing slimming world since april and am very nearly at the 2 stone mark...got another couple to go though! been swimming and doing aerobics too and I think thats helped immensly! really enjoying cooking new things and have a new found love of fruit! hope I can help people out with support as you all seem really supportive on here and as i've not been going to a group I thought it would be good to get in touch with people in the same boat! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Welcome to the forum, and well done on your weight loss so far, you will get lots of advice and support on here, so come and join in. X

4. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    103.19kg
    Current Weight:
    100.47kg
    Goal Weight:
    92.53kg
    Lost(%):
    2.7kg(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hello there. Welcome to the forum. it's very friendly just ask whatever you need to !

5. korinne

korinne Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    low fat diet & xenical
    Hi there and welcome I am also new just joined yest and lovein this site!! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.