Hi everyone..

clare1uk

Hi,

Sorry I have not been very active on here lately - have been tutoring newbies at work & shifts are all over the place.

Its lovely & encourging to see how many losses everyone is having at the moment.

And also hello to first timers & returners - good luck with your journey.

To be honest I have been really struggling of late, I think it was because last week I only had 7lbs to lose then this week I was thinking if I got weighed & had lost enough I would stop, sadly I have lost 3lbs so have decided to keep at it for 1 more week to reach goal (another 4lbs).

I have become obsessed with food, cant stop watching it, reading about it & talking about it lol!! Newbies think I'm crazy :).

Its all about focus me thinks, so at least waiting a few more days I will have time to prepare my meal plans etc etc as I know whatever outcome, next Friday is my last day with final WI Sat morning.

Cant express enough my sincere thanks to you all, everyone has been so helpful especially through the dark days & have made me giggle on the better days.

I will update on here next week with results & wish you all good losses for next WI's.

Lotsa love xxx

Last edited:
Ive been mad about food since week 2 always asking people wat they had for dinner etc always want to cook so i can smell the food its mad but it helps me. congrats on your weight loss and you only have 4lbs left your so close you'll be back on lovely healthy food so soon.

wow!!look how close you are.
you've done a fantastic job of losing weight and you must feel so proud.

hope weigh in goes to plan and i wish you well for the next stage of your journey x
well done x

you've done fantastically well and will defo reach your goal next weigh in!! you should feel very proud. i know exactly what you mean about being obsessed with food though the last three weeks haven't been good for me started back to work after maternity leave and being a nurse plenty of biscuits from grateful patients hanging around not a good environment to go back to while on TFR!!! i always knew it was because of my job that i became fat lol!!!

You have done so well and are so agonisingly close to goal. It is natural to now feel so obsessed with food both in anticipation and trepidation. It is fab to anticipate savouring lovely flavours and tastes. It is also a fearful time as old habits might creep in and we all have to be watchful. Most importantly, enjoy your success and revel in your new figure and confidence.

wow! only 4 to go!!

I'll keep everything crossed for you this week!

x

Oh wow, that's great that you're so close to your goal!! I'm pretty close to mine too & the food obsession that disappeared in the first few weeks has reared its ugly head. Hehe. It's probably to do with knowing you can eat again soon!

Good luck for your weigh in next week, fingers crossed for a 4lb loss!! :)

Hannah

Back