Hi Everyone

I have been lurking for a while - everytime I need to know what the syn value for something obscure is I get directed here by google :D

I joined slimming world recently and have lost 12.5 lbs so far - I need to lose 8 stone in all :eek:

Hope I get to chat to some of you soon

Mol x x

Hi and welcome! I'm Claire.

Haha! I joined a few days ago also after being constantly directed here for syn values by google! How long have you been doing SW?

Hi and welcome! I'm Claire.

Haha! I joined a few days ago also after being constantly directed here for syn values by google! How long have you been doing SW?

I joined about 5 weeks ago although I have been following the extra easy plan for 7 weeks :)
How long have you been doing sw and have you found it easy? x

My 3rd weigh in is on Wednesday and I'm scared! Lost 2lbs in the first week and then put on 1/2 last week. I've been doing extra easy since the start really with maybe 2 - 3 green days per week. I'm just not sure I'm getting it right - I'm cooking for me and the OH though and he's lost 6lbs and was SOTW last week! Unfair!

C

Welcome!!! :grouphugg:

My 3rd weigh in is on Wednesday and I'm scared! Lost 2lbs in the first week and then put on 1/2 last week. I've been doing extra easy since the start really with maybe 2 - 3 green days per week. I'm just not sure I'm getting it right - I'm cooking for me and the OH though and he's lost 6lbs and was SOTW last week! Unfair!

C
That is really unfair - I have lost on average 1.5 lbs a week but some weeks it is a bit more and others a bit less, I think the fat content of food is really important on the extra easy - also when I ate the most free food one week I lost 3lbs lol x keep going you are worth it :) x x

Welcome!!! :grouphugg:

Thank you hun :D x x

That is really unfair - I have lost on average 1.5 lbs a week but some weeks it is a bit more and others a bit less, I think the fat content of food is really important on the extra easy - also when I ate the most free food one week I lost 3lbs lol x keep going you are worth it :) x x

Thank you hun :D x x

Thanks Hun, will let you know what happens on Wednesday (WI)!

Hi and welcome. Have you been over to the SW section yet?

Irene xx

There isa SW section lol not found it yet will have a look as soon as I have finished replying thanks Irene :) x

:)

That's ok
Good luck with your weight loss. I am looking to lose about 10 stone. We have both got a journey ahead that could be long. But the support here is great I think. :D

One stone at a time eh Liam, if you ever want some encouraging words give me a buzz :) I know I will be needing a few lol x thanks for the good luck wishes and same to you to :D x

Thanks Hun, will let you know what happens on Wednesday (WI)!

I am excited for you :) my weight in is Thursday and I am scared this week for some reason lol xx

Thank you so much everyone for such a lovely welcome :) xxx

Hey JollyMolly from a fellow newbie! :D

I just signed up here last night after having a little lurk and am looking forward to posting over in the SW section, so I'll probably see you over there in a while! It's good to see a nice balance of the newbods and the experienced ones who have been there seen it done it and bought the tee-shirt!

Hey JollyMolly from a fellow newbie! :D

I just signed up here last night after having a little lurk and am looking forward to posting over in the SW section, so I'll probably see you over there in a while! It's good to see a nice balance of the newbods and the experienced ones who have been there seen it done it and bought the tee-shirt!

Hi there OzzieMoz :D thanks for dropping by to say hello, this seems like a really friendly place and so many people have got lots of experience, they also don't seem to mind sharing :D

Hope to chat to you again soon, do you have a weekly weigh in if so what day is it?

:D

Big smiles (getting smaller lol) Mol x x

:D @ big smiles getting smaller! I think our smiles will get bigger it's all the rest of us that will get smaller, I'm hoping!

I'm over in Australia now and they don't do Slimming World here, mores the pity! I found when I did SW 10 years or so ago that going to the meetings really kept me on track. I'm doing it online through their BodyOptimise website and my weigh in day is Sunday, so no being naughty for me at the weekend! d'oh!

See you over in the Land of Slimming World!

Hi there OzzieMoz :D thanks for dropping by to say hello, this seems like a really friendly place and so many people have got lots of experience, they also don't seem to mind sharing :D

Hope to chat to you again soon, do you have a weekly weigh in if so what day is it?

:D

Big smiles (getting smaller lol) Mol x x

:D @ big smiles getting smaller.... hopefully it's not the smiles that will be getting smaller, but all the rest of us!

My weigh in day is Sunday, as I'm in Australia there are no classes here, so I'm doing it online with their bodyoptimise website. I've done the SW thing before about 10 years ago and found it worked well, just hoping that I take to it as well this time! Will miss having the classes to go to as they did keep me on track, hoping that by posting here and hopefully getting some feedback on how I'm doing that it will take the place of the meetings to an extent anyway!

It's funny that here because the diet is unfamiliar, if I wibble on about Red days and green days I get looked at as if I'm bonkers, and if I try to raise the subject of Extra Easy Days, then I think they'll just think I'm a lazy madam! :D

Anyway, good luck with it all, and catch up with you on the SW threads when I find my way back over there!

Sorry about the 2 very similar replies, I didn't realise that some posts get moderated before they appear and wondered where my first reply had gone .... it was only after I re-wrote it, that I saw the message saying that it had to be checked first! :eek: I presume this is for new posters? or is it something I have to get used to? or is it because I effectively post during the night in UK if I visit the site in the middle of the day here?

Back