Hi everyone

Lisa T

Hi everyone,
I'm Lisa and I have just put my order in for the xmas offer exante 4 week pack. I am very down about my weight and I have probably tried just about every diet under the sun ! I dont want to just have the shakes etc so i am having the small meal as well. I love reading all the posts so I thought it was about time to join in!
Thank's for reading
Lisa x:wave_cry:

Hello Lisa
I've just started Excante after losing 4stone 6lbs on Lipotrim. I'm totally in the 'zone' so-to-speak and am starting to feel happy in myself again. Stick with it and focus on all the good things that come from losing weight, it beats any choc bar anyday - I promise!

Hi Lisa
Like Red (and me) you will be feeling better about yourself before you know it. Just stick to the rules and it WILL work. Nothing can describe how it feels to start getting your old self back as the weight comes off.

Wishing you the very very best of luck, keep posting.
xxxx

Hi again thank's for your replies. I have not had many carbs today so its a bit easier tomorrow if the delivery hopefully comes ! Are you all doing the vlcd exante or is anybody having a meal with it. I think the exante web site is a bit vague.

Lisa x

I'm not having a meal as I still have about 5 stone to lose and my body (&mind) are used to not having food after doing the Lipotrim. There will be times when I have to eat such as business trips etc but I have to accept this as its the exception rather than the norm.
I will be stopping for xmas and be preparing myself for a small gain but then I shall be right back on the diet wagon in the New Year!

Hi red77
You must feel wonderful having lost so much weight. I did lighter life about 5 years ago and lost 3 stone in 3 months but unfortunatley started eating the same rubbish again. I thought it was the hardest thing I have ever done but the feeling was amazing with all the weight loss. I found it very hard to accept compliments though.We are going to Florida for christmas so I just want to get a bit of weight off before I go and then start back after christmas. Dreading putting a swimming costume on:sigh:

I am going to have a good time though and try not to let my weight spoil our holiday!

Lisa x

I do feel really good but then sometimes I was giving myself a hard time as if i'd of stuck to LT for the entire year, i would've finished dieting but heah ho, no point wasting time on things I can't change.

its true, the dieting bit is the easier side of things, its keeping it off but then I plan to face up to my weight each week instead of just guessing what I weigh.

we had a holiday in late Sept and I thought stuff it, regardless of how I look, I'm not going to worry about other people. Even the skinniest of people have body hang-ups and dread that 1st revealing of themselves in a swim suit - you've paid for this holiday so you better be damn sure you enjoy it and make the most of it! You'll only regret it if you don't, lifes too short! :)

I understand swimsuit dread lol - it was my holiday in June that finally got me to a LL group the day I returned - I had just felt so unhappy on the beach. I did all the 'no one but me cares' stuff but whilst they didn't care, I cared soooo much that it ruined the holiday!

I am off to Lanzarote in a couple of weeks and although I won't feel as bad this time, I found that all the confidence I had gained since losing what I have so far was soon dashed when I had to go out shopping for a swimsuit last week. Managed to find a relatively flattering one at littlewoods on line - and thank heavens for sarongs!

Next summer when we go on holiday again I will be at target, I CANNOT wait till I fit nicely into a size 10 or 12!

xxx

Back