Hi Everyone,

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sammixi, 7 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Sammixi

Sammixi Member

thought I would say hello, I'm Sam have been lurking on here a couple of weeks and have decided to take the plunge and join as you all seem to be a good bunch.
    I have recently been diagnosed as a type 2 diabetic and have to lose weight, in the last 3 weeks have only lost 2lb but it's a start. My hubbie is away with work a lot so i tend to graze on an evening, am hoping this will get me out of that little habit lol. Hope to chat to some of you soon x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. schweetiiness

schweetiiness Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome =) wishing you lots of luck on your weight loss! which diet you doing/thinking of doing?? x

4. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to our community Sam :)

I'm really glad that you decided to join us and you will have already seen how much there is to offer here to keep you busy on an evening! ;):D

Lovely to meet you and don't hesitate to ask for any help or guidance with anything on the site,

Best Wishes,
    Isis :) x

5. Sammixi

Sammixi Member

tbh not sure yet, have been given a diet plan by my diabetic nurse but am struggling, it's low carb, low fat and low on refined sugar so it can be pretty complicated lol, am starting to think there must be an easier way!! x

6. Sammixi

Sammixi Member

Thanks Isis x

7. schweetiiness

schweetiiness Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh gosh!! well i hope it gets easier soon! there's so many people on here that are all doing different diets and everyone is really friendly and supportive, it makes losing weight ALOT easier! =) x

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Hope you can find a diet that suits you.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.