Hi Everyone,

Sammixi

thought I would say hello, I'm Sam have been lurking on here a couple of weeks and have decided to take the plunge and join as you all seem to be a good bunch.
I have recently been diagnosed as a type 2 diabetic and have to lose weight, in the last 3 weeks have only lost 2lb but it's a start. My hubbie is away with work a lot so i tend to graze on an evening, am hoping this will get me out of that little habit lol. Hope to chat to some of you soon x

thought I would say hello, I'm Sam have been lurking on here a couple of weeks and have decided to take the plunge and join as you all seem to be a good bunch.
I have recently been diagnosed as a type 2 diabetic and have to lose weight, in the last 3 weeks have only lost 2lb but it's a start. My hubbie is away with work a lot so i tend to graze on an evening, am hoping this will get me out of that little habit lol. Hope to chat to some of you soon x

Welcome to our community Sam :)

I'm really glad that you decided to join us and you will have already seen how much there is to offer here to keep you busy on an evening! ;):D

Lovely to meet you and don't hesitate to ask for any help or guidance with anything on the site,

Best Wishes,
Isis :) x

tbh not sure yet, have been given a diet plan by my diabetic nurse but am struggling, it's low carb, low fat and low on refined sugar so it can be pretty complicated lol, am starting to think there must be an easier way!! x

oh gosh!! well i hope it gets easier soon! there's so many people on here that are all doing different diets and everyone is really friendly and supportive, it makes losing weight ALOT easier! =) x

Back