hi everyone

hiya all,
im new to this site so not too sure what to do so help is very welcome :)
so a little about me im 24, from the uk, mum to 1.. 2 soon hopefully,
im 245 lbs and on the xencial/ low fat diet for just over a week of which i lost 5lb so 10 down from my original weight.
2 reasons for the diet so i look and feel fab for when when my husband returns from his tour of duty and 2 i want another baby.. really badly lol!
so has anyone got any hints/tips success story of been on xenical?
look forward to hearing of u xx:):):)

Hi Claire and welcome. Have a look around the forum and read loads, you'll get lots of tips and tricks. Any questions or problems just ask. Some people find it helps to post a daily food diary (you could do that on this thread) so that they can keep a track of what they eat and others can point out potential problems. Good luck and keep posting!

KB x

aww thanku hun, its just so hard to keep motivated although i am atm, i just hope that i can do it, as for food diarys today i had;
no breakfast .. whoops i no,
lunch was a ham, cheese and cucumber sandwich on brown bread, with a apple and fat free jelly.
dinner was homemade shephards pie, which i havent tried whilst on xenical... we will see what the results are shortly i expect!! x

hi, so thought id give my diary a quick update, this last week has been full of ups and downs.. mostly ups,,
overall ive lost another 7 lb!! :))) but ive had a few moments where things have got the better of me, yesterday we were at the market and they do the most yummmmmmy baileys fudge and tut tut me had a whole 4 sml pieces! got a feeling i will be paying for it today lol!
also a friend of mine invited us for sunday lunch.. loaded with roast pots, stuffing,, mash,, gravy and she didnt take me request not to put these on and basically said eat it so not to make her feel bad i pretty much ate it, this is partially my fault because i havent told people im on xencial, just on a diet so i think from here on i il just be telling people!! i also invested in a excerise bike n my goodness i have a brill feeling once iv burnt off some calories... :) hope everyone else had a good week as well,, jus a quick question, how do u update ur weights on the ticker ect?

good job Claire!! :)

I haven't told my parents I'm taking xenical because my mum is always very dismissive of diets that aren't just "eat healthy and exercise".

I do try and be honest when people at work ask me, because I don't want to try and claim all the credit.

Back