Hi Everyone!

MiniB

Here we go again!
I'm a restarter on LT after losing 7st 5lbs from Jan-Jun last year. I went on holiday straight after finishing and ate whatever I wanted. When we got home I just carried on eating whatever I wanted and slipped back into my old bad habits. Never thought I would but I did.

Well, I'm back on LT to get rid of the weight again and hopefully learn from my mistakes last time around when eating again this time.

It's my first day today and I will weigh in on Saturdays from next week. Can't wait for that first weigh in. Hoping it will be a big one like last time. Had my first 2 shakes and onto my second litre of water. Forgot how often you go to the loo on this!

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself as I will be on here a lot from now on.

Hello and welcome back to the forum :)

Good luck on your journey and you did it once so can do it again!! x

Hi - Wow what a fab loss last time. I'm sure you can do it again!!
Good Luck.

Good luck to you Bev.

I was on it last year as well and had read some of your posts then. You did really well then and I am sure you will do great now.

I am also restarting for the second time so you are not alone.

Hi MiniB, Welcome back, I also joined last year. I always come back if i put a stone on as it is the fastest way to lose it.

Hey Bev :)
Welcome back. Isnt easy this eating malarky after tfr is it! :(
But, atleast you know you can do it as youve done it before xxx

Thanks everyone for your replies and encouragement. This forum has always been so friendly and welcoming and great for advice or a kick up the bum when needed!

Hi ya bev I remember you from last year, just remember keep going and keep on the forum when you have finished to keep motivated it's helped me good luck.xx

Welcome Back Mini :))) Good luck on your journey hun xxx

You had a great loss last year. Hopefully, you will do well this time too. You know the drill!!! Keep up the water intake.

Thanks again everyone. The water intake is the only problem at the moment, but I did struggle with the water at the weekends last time. At work I just have a sports bottle on my desk all day and keep on refilling but at home I just aren't able to manage as much! Oh well, I will persevere.

Back