Hi Everyone...

But we Know this :D

Well, Ive gotten a bit mixed up with the switch from Lipotrim to Atkins, I think I will just nip back on LT for a couple of weeks then start Induction I have a special book that just concentrates on the first two week induction which can then be repeated if needs be. I looked in tescos for the special flour etc to make mims etc but just found normal stuff is it in a different aisle to 'normal' stuff lol??

Hiya Daisy

Try and get the Holland and Barrett flaxseed, it's the lowest in carb content - do you have a coffee grinder? Best thing I ever bought, and means you can whip up fresh Mims.

Good luck with your next two weeks.

Susie

Hi, Susie i dont have a coffee grinder but I get paid Friday and was planning on getting all the stuff in ready to do atkins properly I dont think i was prepared this time round. I still owe myself a present so I could get one :) are they expensive? I will go to Holland and Barrett for flaxseed I couldnt find it in tescos Thanks x

You can get them for about £10-12 on eBay, or £20 at Argos - and completely worth it - think of it as investing in your slim future :)

The H&B flaxseed can be bought online, if there isn't one near you, hun - you can buy brown, golden or already ground (for some reason, they have taken all the nutritional info off products on the website so can't tell how many carbs the ground stuff has).

Linseed (Flaxseed) | Linseeds, Linseed Oil, Linseed Supplements | Holland & Barrett

I buy mine in Tesco or Sainsbury's ready ground flaxmeal in the home baking aisle Daisy (can't be bothered DIYing, LOL)!

Good luck with LT for another couple of weeks, and you'll be ready for low carbing when you get to it again! :)

Doing great Daisy thanks - see my post last night in the weekly weigh-in thread for my innermost (and slightly alcohol-fuelled) thoughts on the joy of Atkins!

How's your last couple of weeks of LT going?

Can't wait till you get here for real - it's the best thing I've ever done - you'll love it. :D

well, I'm on my second day of induction and boy do feel great, bloating gone, excess wind gone. :) nice little break in the days of excess.

Morning Daisy. :)

Back