Hi Everyone...

Daisy1966

Gold Member
Ive decided to join you guys, Ive got all the books and have been having two shakes and a protein meal during my re-feed. I been reading all your posts for months and you seem like a friendly bunch, so just thought id say Hi. I need to go proper shopping and get my kitchen in order before I start officially I been dreaming of my first mim!! :p

Hiya Daisy and welcome

You are right, they are a lovely bunch of people, and hugely supportive.

Enjoy this fab way of eating and pepper us with questions :)

Susie

Daiseeeeeeee! Hello and welcome. You so belong here! :gen126: :grouphugg:

Hi daisy, welcome love. :)

Hi Daisy
Very well done on your amazing weight loss and good luck with Atkins!
I am starting atkins today too. I've been doing some reading but I am a bit clueless but if i'm unsure i'l just come on here. I hope you enjoy your mim I had one last night, it was very nice!
What diet were you doing before? xx

Doing great Daisy, loving Atkins.

Hope you got your flaxmeal,and made your MiM. They are total lifesavers. :)

Have you finished your refeed? I never got past day 1, which I did for about 10 days and then just jumped ship - straight to Atkins!

What's the plans for christmas? Any big meals out in the next couple of weeks?

Hi Waterworks, still not had me mim !! lol I have a works do coming up but ive already ordered Salmon so if it comes with anything dodgy i will just leave it on plate. Not really done re-feed as such just still having 2 shakes and a small meal like chicken n salad. I dont have a sweet tooth and dont like most of the foods people over indulge in at xmas so I think i will be fine over the festive period.

Last edited:
Are you continuing those meals for the next few weeks Daisy? If so you'll do really well.

In fact, even if you fall straight into the arms of Atkins you'll do really well! :)

So nice to see you here. :D

I say deffo go with that Daisy - you've worked hard to get where you are, enjoy the re-feed!

Back