Hi Everyone

loopym

Hi Everyone

This is my first day. Currently weigh 19st 8lb. Hope that will change very shortly.
Ive got a few questions that some of you may be able to answer.
Is it ok to drink Diet Coke on the plan. It says it has 0 carbs but im a bit wary about the sweetener thats in it.
Are pork scratchings ok to snack on?

Im not one for veggies so im trying to make do with meats, eggs and cheese.
Any advice and some success stories would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

you need veggies, at least 15g of your carbs needs to come from veggies.!!!! diet coke ok but the citric acid might stall, there are some without if you look around.

Hi Loopy,

I agree with LV. I experimented with diet coke/coke zero a while back. Totally stalled me.

I don't know if it was the Citrus or not but even if it is carb free, it's all energy that needs to be burned off in some form or another!

Good luck! :)

Coke zero & Asda diet coke are citric free, they'd be the best ones to start on.

And welcome. x

spot on Linzi get this regular most of there stuff well good even the larger shandy

Hey Loopy!
I don't find that diet coke takes me out of ketosis. But I don't drink too much as it's very acidic and hurts my stomach - so I don't know if I drank a whole two litres whether it would stall me or not.

Hi Loopy and welcome to our little forum.

Hi Loopy, nice to meet you :D

Hi loopy :)

I'm 5lb heavier than you!!! Welcome to Atkins

You really need to try and et veg,it will be very boring if you don't, my fav, cabbage and bacon mmmmmmmm

I don't drink fizzy but make sure your drinking enough water (say me huh!)

Good luck!!

Hi Loopy. Im not a big veg eater either but I try to have salad veg with everything. Doesnt taste of much so easy enough to eat.

Morning Jo. I'm not big on salads, but I love the dark green leaf veggies, cabbage, kale, sprouts etc. Especially fried up with bacon lardons or loads of butter or goose fat.

Back