Hi everyone!

Hi
I just started cs... This is my third day and I've lost four pounds so far! Was looking forward to starting exercising today but yesterday I embarrassingly fell over and burst my knee cap! Had to have stitches and get it washed out (bork) and now I can hardly walk let alone exercise! I was tempted to have something sugary and chocolatey last night to cheer myself up but I was good :) it's such a simple diet to follow I feel like I'm doing something wrong! It appears to be working though (the only diet that has for a long time) I'm trying to lose two stone before my wedding and honeymoon in the summer... And hopefully keep weight Off for once! now I'm going to have a big scar on my knee while I'm on the beach :(
I'd love to hear how everyone has been getting on after the initial water loss etc and about whether people still lose weight without exercising?
Speak soon
Natalie
Xxx

Hi Natalie, this forums quiet isnt it? feel all cringey about your knee, sounds really painful hun. Hope it heals quickly for you.

Im only on day 4 so not sure about whats happens after the initial water loss but i reckon it will hopefully go to 2-3lbs a week!

Im trying to lose as much as poss before the summer, gonna take a fair while tho as i have around 5 stone to lose!

How did you do then on your first weigh in?

Hope everythings going well

JoJo

Hi! Sorry I've taken so long to reply! Been so busy... I've stuck with celebrity skin for six weeks now I think and I've lost over a stone :) I've virtually done no exercise... Just getting back into it now my knees better... I'm thinking of doing something different now instead of cs but I can't decide what :s how have u been doing?
Natalie xxx

Back