Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by Essjay, 11 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Essjay

Essjay Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi I'm Sarah and have been doing Atkins for 12 days now and loving it! I lost 2 stone on it about 7 years ago and am heavier now than when I started back then!! Anyway I have 3st 10 to lose in order to get back into my size 10 jeans. I know I can do it!

I do have a question though. I have been monitoring my ketones with ketostix and have come out of moderate to the very light pink. It is totm, does that make a difference to ketosis? I really hope so because i am sticking ridgidly to the diet and lost 4 lbs last week. I feel like I'm losing weight this week too, but will see on Monday.

I know totm makes a difference to weightloss but can it take you out of ketosis?

Thank you
    Sarah.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Essjay

Essjay Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Realised I should have posted this on the Atkins Board, oops! Don't know how to move it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.