hi everyone

okitr

Hi everyone,

I joined this forum years ago but never really did much, i recently decided it was time to get serious with my weight loss so here i am back again.

I almost cried why i logged back in and saw what my previous stats were.

Anyway i have a works ball to go to in september and theres a certian somebody i'd like to get to know a little better but i just dont have the confidence to do it yet. So thats my aim ideally i'd like to be down to around ten stone for then if possible, however that means a weight loss of around 3.5lbs a week which may bit a little to much.

So to start with im going to try and just eat a generally healthier diet, which will hopefully have an impact and take it from there.

Hope to get to know a few of you a bit better, now im off to read up for inspiration.

xx
oki

You're on your way! I truly believe, if we improve our nutrition, the body finds it's ideal weight. I gained 15 pounds because I has chronic fatigue. After my PH went back to normal, my weight also went back to normal:)

Thanks guys

I'm hoping this forum will make the difference for me this time, some of the stories on here are great, hope they will help me realise I can do this

Back