hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by okitr, 3 June 2011 Social URL.

1. okitr

okitr Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.06%)
    Diet:
    stop eating rubbish!!
    Hi everyone,

I joined this forum years ago but never really did much, i recently decided it was time to get serious with my weight loss so here i am back again.

I almost cried why i logged back in and saw what my previous stats were.

Anyway i have a works ball to go to in september and theres a certian somebody i'd like to get to know a little better but i just dont have the confidence to do it yet. So thats my aim ideally i'd like to be down to around ten stone for then if possible, however that means a weight loss of around 3.5lbs a week which may bit a little to much.

So to start with im going to try and just eat a generally healthier diet, which will hopefully have an impact and take it from there.

Hope to get to know a few of you a bit better, now im off to read up for inspiration.

xx
    oki

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PamelaViktoria

PamelaViktoria Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(20.89%)
    Diet:
    95% raw food diet
    You're on your way! I truly believe, if we improve our nutrition, the body finds it's ideal weight. I gained 15 pounds because I has chronic fatigue. After my PH went back to normal, my weight also went back to normal:)

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back. And this is a new start. Good luck.

Irene xx

5. okitr

okitr Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.06%)
    Diet:
    stop eating rubbish!!
    Thanks guys

I'm hoping this forum will make the difference for me this time, some of the stories on here are great, hope they will help me realise I can do this

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.