Hi everyone :)

lexy_

His is my first time on a forum so wel see how it goes! I'm lexy I'm 21 I joined sw last feb and lost 2 stone in about 2 months so was very happy! I fell pregnant in July with my little girl who is now 3 months old and I think it's time to get back in shape. I had my first weigh in on Monday and lost 7lbs last week and feel so much better now I'm back on track. I gained 2 and a half stone through being pregnant so my goal is to get back to 11 st 5

Good luck everyone :) x

Hi!! Thankyou for the reply how are you doing with your diet? I'm using the app on my iPod and it's not very easy to use lol x

Wow,7 lbs is great,keep up the good work :) im on my first week of weight watchers,weigh in on tues,so fingers crossed,cos dont feel like im losing anything on this new propoints plan :-0

I'm doing Slimming World, find it great so far, just started in June and have lost 12 lbs, finding my weight loss slowing down a lot now, I usually just have 1lb off each week but haven't gained yet which is the main thing! I don't have the iPhone app, is it free to download?

canty85 said:
Wow,7 lbs is great,keep up the good work :) im on my first week of weight watchers,weigh in on tues,so fingers crossed,cos dont feel like im losing anything on this new propoints plan :-0

Thankyou :) good luck for Tuesday I'm sure ul do great! How are u finding ww I no a few ppl that swear by it xx

teddysgoldengirl said:
I'm doing Slimming World, find it great so far, just started in June and have lost 12 lbs, finding my weight loss slowing down a lot now, I usually just have 1lb off each week but haven't gained yet which is the main thing! I don't have the iPhone app, is it free to download?

Yea it's free just search minimins in the app store it's confusing but I'm sure il get the hang of it lol, 12lbs is rly good I'm hoppy for 2 lb a week lost so fingers crossed but I no what u mean about it slowing down I'm finding it slot harder to shift the weight now ice had a baby. Wichita day is your weighin? X

Yea it's free just search minimins in the app store it's confusing but I'm sure il get the hang of it lol, 12lbs is rly good I'm hoppy for 2 lb a week lost so fingers crossed but I no what u mean about it slowing down I'm finding it slot harder to shift the weight now ice had a baby. Wichita day is your weighin? X

Oh will have a look for that app now, thanks! Yeah 2lb a week would be fab, and sustainable! It can be frustrating every week when I feel like I've done great and have been exercising and stuff to just have lost 1lb but I suppose once it's coming off it's all good! My weigh in is on Mondays, when's yours?

Mines Monday too but im doing it at home ATM I'm lucky and loosing it without exercise but I no it won't last long! I've had a bit of a bad week with eating at other peoples homes and not wanting to be rude but I got on the scales this morning to see the damage and lost another 1lb so hopefully il achieve 2lb by Monday!

Are you doing it at home or going to group? I went to group last time I joined and felt like they didn't want me there so I used to go get weighed and leave the other ladies would just tell me I didn't need to loose weight and weren't supportive at all! I would go back tho and try again if I don't manage to stick to it at home x
Good luck with the weekend I always seem to go off track on a weekend lol x

Ohh well done! I'm an awful one for taking a sneaky peek at the scales when I'm halfway through the week, just to see has anything budged! I know, it can be difficult especially when you go to someone's house, sometimes it can be so hard to stay on the right track! That's terrible about your group, I do go to group and most weeks I stay on after I'm weighed but the last few weeks have been hectic so I've weighed and left, will be staying this week though. You're doing great so far! I'm here trying to think of SW "Junk" food to make for watching the X Factor tonight, my OH always gets a Domino's Pizza and the SW Pizza just doesn't cut it for me anymore! Made fab syn free onion bhajis last week and took them to the cinema :cool: oh the things we do !

I no I've manages to persuade the other half to have sausage for tea it was going to be a pasta bake but the syns arnt worth it at all! He can have mash and il just have potatoes lol
Can't wait for xfactor I'm saving my syns for a few Malibu and cokes as I hate diet pop lol good luck with group let me no if u find any snacks I cud do with all the help I can get lol x

Back