Hi everyone

EllieL

Hi, I'm planning to start total plan on Tuesday. I've tried lipotrim but the sachets made me vomit so then was on orlistat which worked but I've got stones to loose not lbs. My GP said to try VLCD again so here I go. you all seem so lovely and positive I just hope it's better second time around. ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Ellie, Exante taste better than a lot of other VLCD. xx

The best of luck Ellie!:)

Good luck. I've just started today but already so glad I have, just wish I'd done this years ago!! Maybe when you start we can keep each other on track?

Good luck EllieL I've just started and I'm on Day 3, coping okay so far and enjoying the shakes, bars and soups.
x

Well I've started. Chocolate shake for breakfast was ok but vanilla at lunch was too sweet for me. I'm suffering with severe hunger pangs at the mo despite drinking masses of water (2L so far) seriously jealous of those lucky souls who had no problems at the beginning.

I started yesterday and it is already much easier today. I'm finding hot drinks much more filling than cold and also drinking my glasses of water in 1 go seems to fill my belly better than little sips if that makes sense? Someone recommended bouillion which I'm going to give a try tomorrow too.

We can do this, just have to survive these first few days :)

Well I've survived day 1 at 100%. My revelation was the chicken soup I added chilli, lemon grass, galangal and soy sauce then sieved it to remove lumps and it was actually nice and I'm enjoying the aftertaste.

Well done for day 1 ellie, here's to day 2 and slimville!!!

Def going to try the soup, it sounds lovely with your added bits in

Well I've started. Chocolate shake for breakfast was ok but vanilla at lunch was too sweet for me. I'm suffering with severe hunger pangs at the mo despite drinking masses of water (2L so far) seriously jealous of those lucky souls who had no problems at the beginning.

I find the vanilla really sweet and the chocolate really bland so i've started mixing a pack of each together and its pretty tasty! Perhaps you should try it :)
FF :eek:

Thanks for the tip. I was trying each one first to see what I like. Time to experiment soon.

Hi all and good luck!! remember the first 4 days are the worst when you go into ketosis you will no longer feel hungry ( although you will still get head hungry lol ) I have been 100% for just over 5 weeks and lost 30lb so keep going and you will see results xx

mrsblobby38 said:
Hi all and good luck!! remember the first 4 days are the worst when you go into ketosis you will no longer feel hungry ( although you will still get head hungry lol ) I have been 100% for just over 5 weeks and lost 30lb so keep going and you will see results xx

Wow, great loss! How much have you got to lose if you dont mind me asking, cant see signatures on my phone.x.

I am over half way there so hoping to be close to goal for xmas, decided not to do add a meal week just going to go for it x

Im on day 6 100% ts, I hope I get good losses like yours, and you have also made me more determined! Im going ts straight to christmas, then im literally gonna have xmas day off and thats it. I have 5 stone to lose, and want to get there asap!

Good luck ellie.x.

good luck ts will get you there if you stick to it x

Thanks again guys. I've used 500ml with the soup plus some added spices made it much more palatable. I know we're not meant to weigh more than weekly but I had to know the suffering is worth it and I'm 4lb down in 2 days.

Mrs Blobby -30lbs in 5 weeks is incredible!! That's inspiring for me on day 4 :)

Ellie & Ditzen - Hi! I'm new to this too! Day 4 and it is getting a bit easier - day 2 I really ached for some reason. I am finding 4l of water a day is really helping me, I feel really refreshed when I wake up and it takes my mind off not chewing!

Back