• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone!

halftheworldaway

Hello! I'm Helen and I'm new to the calorie counting forum.. I've been on MiniMins a little while as I was attempting Slimming World last year having lost a stone and a half on it back in 2008 but it's just not a suitable diet for my student lifestyle. I tried calorie counting over the Summer of 2011 and it worked really well for me but I lost motivation when I went back to uni, but having been inspired by Ruth Jones' weight loss via calorie counting I've decided to give it another go! I'm trying to stick to 1500 a day at the moment and my gym membership starts in two weeks so hopefully I'll see some good results! But really this is just a post to say hello to everyone and hopefully you're all getting on well with your weight loss stories! xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Bostik

Gold Member
Welcome! :D Yeah, counting is so flexible. Works for when you're eating out a lot and drinking and stuff too cos you can plan a lighter lunch or whatever. Good luck :)

xCherryKx

Welcome and good luck hun! xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

candyflee

Good luck love, and if you haven't already done so you should check out myfitnesspal, it's a fantastic tool for calorie counting!

Caz

Repeat Offender
Welcome and good luck! The bunch on here are great, they've helped, supported, motivated, inspired and kicked my butt no end! And I definitely wouldn't be where I am without them, which isn't that far I'll admit. So you're in the right place :)

halftheworldaway

Thank you for all your messages! :) I came back to uni on Saturday and I've been a bit rubbish since then, not as bad as I once was but not sticking to my calories! I've made a meal plan for the week though and plan to stick to it and hopefully I will! I am also on MFP, my username is heleneveline. I definitely need to use it more though, I forget quite a bit! x