Hi everyone!

halftheworldaway

Hello! I'm Helen and I'm new to the calorie counting forum.. I've been on MiniMins a little while as I was attempting Slimming World last year having lost a stone and a half on it back in 2008 but it's just not a suitable diet for my student lifestyle. I tried calorie counting over the Summer of 2011 and it worked really well for me but I lost motivation when I went back to uni, but having been inspired by Ruth Jones' weight loss via calorie counting I've decided to give it another go! I'm trying to stick to 1500 a day at the moment and my gym membership starts in two weeks so hopefully I'll see some good results! But really this is just a post to say hello to everyone and hopefully you're all getting on well with your weight loss stories! xxx

Welcome! :D Yeah, counting is so flexible. Works for when you're eating out a lot and drinking and stuff too cos you can plan a lighter lunch or whatever. Good luck :)

Welcome and good luck hun! xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck love, and if you haven't already done so you should check out myfitnesspal, it's a fantastic tool for calorie counting!

Welcome and good luck! The bunch on here are great, they've helped, supported, motivated, inspired and kicked my butt no end! And I definitely wouldn't be where I am without them, which isn't that far I'll admit. So you're in the right place :)

Thank you for all your messages! :) I came back to uni on Saturday and I've been a bit rubbish since then, not as bad as I once was but not sticking to my calories! I've made a meal plan for the week though and plan to stick to it and hopefully I will! I am also on MFP, my username is heleneveline. I definitely need to use it more though, I forget quite a bit! x

Back