Hi everyone

saraswati

:wave_cry: well had my appointment today with pharmacy got all my information down and purchased my soups, shakes so starting tomorrow. Just a little nervous been telling myself all week i can do it,but now i am seriously doubting myself. All i can do is go to bed now wake up tomorrow and see what happens.

Best of luck on your journey just take it one shake at a time. If anyone had told me that I would have stuck it for eight weeks I would have laughed at them. The first three days are worst if you can overcome them then you can overcome anything. Just remember to give yourself plenty of TLC x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thankyou for your kind words i am glad you are doing well. Yeah i am expecting it to be bad for first few days thats why i am starting on a friday if i can last till monday then i am sure i can keep going...I will just remember your advice 1 shake at a time.

Good luck Sara, im restarting tomorrow. Good idea starting at the weekend, theyre always the toughest for me. You can do it.

Good luck! I am on day 4 now, I found the first 2 days the worse, day 2 I had a bad head and felt weak, and I am still craving, but I am not crazily hungry, only a little bit before 'meal' times so I think things are improving!

Try not to be sad, this is a great decision you have made to start lt. Yes it is hard and you will feel deprived and sorry for yourself, but these feelings will pass as the time goes by. After the first week you will have more confidence that it will work. Use this site to spur yourself on. It really is a day by day process, but make it a positive. Once you are in ketosis, the hunger will lessen and you will feel more in control. The best of luck and please believe you can do this .... one shake at a time!!!

:) Thankyou all for your kind words and support had my three shakes today,drank about 3 litres of water feeling ok so far. Have to be honest do not really like the soup :( Tonight gonna be a little hard having my coffee without milk .....

Well done for getting through Day 1! It might not seem like much at the moment, but taking this step and keeping with it for a full day is amazing :)

Well done. I'm on day six and amazed I have got here !!! I take it a day at a time and I Si feel sorry for myself sometimes but also feel stronger for not caving in xx

WELL got day 2 over me feeling hungry as now though but from reading through the forum this feeling should ease as the days go by....

Well done, I hated the soup to start with but when I got cold it was so comforting and felt like a meal.

Day 4 been doing good like the soup now actually like it way more than the shakes ...

Back