Hi everyone!!!!

heyfattybumbum

Am starting my pro points journey on Monday. I joined ww about 8 weeks ago but to be honest I went into it half hearted and I'm back to where I started!!
Last Saturday,after reading and researching for a week I started the dukan diet and done the protein attack phase for 6 days and lost bug@£r all!!!
I have decided that although I have cancelled my ww subscription,as I have all the books and gadgets etc I going to really go for it!!!
I'm 31,5.6",and I currently weigh....... Drum roll........ 9st 12lb ( although I maybe heavier come Monday morning! )
My ideal weight apparently is 8st 10lbs but I find I look my healthiest at between 8.12 - 9st so that's what I'm aiming for.
I'm off on my hols mid may and I definitely do not want to be heavier than 9st 7lbs when I go so that's what I'm aiming for!!!!

I'm 5'6" n when I went to get weighed at my first ww meeting I was 11st 1 lb!!! Omg I couldn't believe it! I've just hit 40 n thought the weight was creeping up. I'm aiming for ten stone n will c what happens when I get there. Bafore I was pregnant (9yrs ago!) I was 9st 13 but thats the lightest I've been since I was at school!!! good luck on your weight loss!! X

good luck :)

Last edited:
Back