Hi everyone =]

Shell2412

Hi, I'm Michelle and I've just started Slimming World on Monday... Should of done it ages ago, but my confidence has been really low, and I couldn't face walking into a room where I didn't know anybody all on my own =/ Turns out I was just being soft, and probably using that as another excuse to not get my butt into gear and loose some weight! My start weight was 16stone 7lb, meaning I've put on about a stone and a half since having my little boy just over a year ago, so my first goal is to shed that, no matter how long it takes. I've not had too bad a first week but would love to talk to others and get some support and new recipe ideas ect. Look forward to chatting with you all, take care xxx

Hi Michelle

Welcome. This is a great site & so encouraging reading about people's challenges & weight losses.

I joined slimming world 6 weeks ago. I only lost 1lb the first week & was gutted. However lost 4.5 lbs 2nd week, then 1lb then 1.5 lbs. I'd set myself a target of half a stone before my holiday so to achieve 8lbs was great. I've just returned from 2 weeksall inclusive & usually weigh in on a Friday but got home Weds lunch time & went to a thurs morning class to see any damage. :) Well pleased as only put on 1lb. I have to say its the easiest diet to follow on a holiday as no weighing & counting!

Just got to watch out this week & get back on track now I don't have all salads etc laid out ready or me.

Good luck with your losses. I am sure you will soon be posting your achievements on here. :)

Last edited:
Thankyou Bobbi =] It's really encouraging having so many people in one place all doing the same thing. I've had a slip up tonight as it's Friday and the Vodka 'fell' out of the fridge and into my glass, but I'm determined to make up for it before Monday =] Good look next week =]

Hey, I do SW too, you will get plenty of support here from people on all plans.
If you both have Facebook a good group to join on there for SW friendly recipes is "Diet Momma" Although sure you will fair just as well on here too

Back