Hi everyone!

Hi! Been doing ww since may, started at 11.12 now 10.5 but have just been on holiday so thought I'd join this forum for some motivation and tips!!!

That's great we'll done! I only joined this forum about 6 weeks ago, I love it everyone is so friendly and welcoming, good luck on your weight loss journey x

Put on a pound but after two weeks away quiet happy with it!! Hopefully will be off by next week!

You'll have that off by next week I'm sure, did u get up to much on your two weeks off? X

Yeah went abroad to spain for two weeks. Was lovely just sad it's over xx

OMG that sounds lovely! Bet the weather was fab! I ended up putting 2lbs on in Butlins & Wales!!! X

It's so easy to do! And so hard to resist when there's nice meals and you've been good for so long!! Takes a while to get back in the habit too!'

Good luck

It's so easy to do! And so hard to resist when there's nice meals and you've been good for so long!! Takes a while to get back in the habit too!'

I came home on the Friday night, restarted on the Saturday and by the following Saturday I had lost the whole 2lbs! I think my thing was to not let the week long holiday turn into a month long lazy weight gaining period (like has happened before!) x

Three pounds off this week!!!! Happy about that. Going to set a goal next week don't know what to aim for. I'm 5.3 and now weigh 10st 4lb. Any ideas??

Three pounds off this week!!!! Happy about that. Going to set a goal next week don't know what to aim for. I'm 5.3 and now weigh 10st 4lb. Any ideas??

I'd probably suggest around 9 Stone? I'm 4 11 and set my initial goal at 8 10 but everyone's body frames are different.

Well Done on your 3lbs :) Fantastic Loss! X

Back