Hi Everyone!!

alicethecamel

Hello Everyone!!

Great to see you all here :)

I have ordered my first Exante pack - it's arriving on Monday.

I lost 10 stone on Lighter Life in 2010 and have put it all back on again :(

I've been reading all these posts about throwing away fat clothes.... Me too!! I'm squeezed into my last pair of size 22 trousers. I am not buying any bigger. (I used to be a size 28-30). If I can't get skinnier, I'm going to start wearing a sheet as a toga.

I am going to give Exante a go, although I hear it's much more difficult doing Total abstinence the second time round?

How are you all finding it?

Hope I am able to stick around and watch your progress as well as my own!!

Alice Xx

Ps. UGH!! OH NO!! GUTTED!! I just previewed the above message before posting and saw my old ticker tracker from when I was on Minimins.com with LL - it still says 137lbs lost, 20lbs to go!! I have to amend that :O

Hi Alice. Hope Exante goes well for you. 10 stone was an amazing amount to lose!

Hi!! Thank you both!! First day today :) I know from my first go (successfull) and the next few (unsuccessful) that it's the first three days that are hardest :) How are you both doing? A xx

Not brilliantly at the moment but I try to stay on here for when I'm ready to start again!

Hi Alice and good luck. Ten stone was an amazing amount of weight to lose. I sympathise with your attempts to get back into a VLCD as I've been struggling for a couple of years after a relatively successful three months on Lipotrim in 2011. But I've put all that back on and more. However, my head is in the right place now I feel so here's to reaching goal this time. I'll follow your progress with interest.

Hi there, I'm on day 7, big WI in morning... Excited although TOTM has just arrived!!!!! Damn it, might make a difference but hey ho...
I've been 100% every day and am rather pleased to say the least! Tbh I have done bugger all this week other than read posts on this website!!! I've found it to be invaluable and has kept me spurred on. Gonna stick at this until Xmas with a well deserved day off Xmas then right back to it. Tested on tues and am in ketosis, had sneaky peek on scales tues am and was a whopping 7lbs lighter than start day (last thurs) which I was shocked at. Started at 11st 5.5lb with target of 1st for Xmas so half way to goal after 5 days. Ultimate goal 9st 7lb so gonna keep taking each day as it comes, keeping busy and drinking lots of water !!!!!!
Onwards and 'downwards' xxxxx
Sally :)

Hi Alice,

I am on day 4 of Exante. I previously lost 5 1/2 stone on cambridge but gained 3.

I was dreading the first week second time round, but I can honestly say that it has been easier. Emotionally is different, I'm more dissapointed in myself that I've got to do it again but physically it's been OK.

I wish you all the will power in the world. YOU CAN DO IT

Big ketosis kisses,
B xx

Good luck Alice. You have done it before so you can do it again. It's 90% attitude! x

How's it going Alice?

Back