Hi everyone.......

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by hunca, 24 April 2008 Social URL.

1. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Looking to give SF a go before we go on holiday in 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've had a look on the SF website to see what I should have for breakfast, lunch ,dinner & snacks.
    By the looks of it I think I will have either a smoothie or milkshake for breakfast & a different flavour for lunch and prob a 600 cal meal for dinner. As for snacks are the snack bars worth buying or do most people have fruit? If I do find I am hungry in between meals are you allowed to have fruit or do you just drink more water?
    Thanks for helping me out.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FeelingFat

FeelingFat Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Hunca

The good thing about slimfast is it is personal to everyone. I personally a shake/smoothie for breakfast a bar for lunch and a 400/600 cal meal for dinner (it's 400 when I've had more snacks than I should).

I do tend to have fruit on the weekend instead of the snacks and sometimes I have shapers stuff for snacks as it is less calories.

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.