Hi everyone!

magb

Im new so thought i'd say hi! So my (slim) friends are all planning for us to go on a holiday together this summer, and i really dont want to be next to them in a bikini feeling the way i am right now! I'd just like to lose a stone but that last stone is so difficult to lose! i was just wondering if anyone could recommend any diets that i could look into that aren't too difficult. I was thinking of starting the slimming world diet but im open to anything =)!

Hi

I'm sure there's still time to lose a stone before the summer. When were you thinking of going on holiday?

As well as SW there's WW. and both can be done on line or at a class.

Theres also tesco diets

have a look at some of the threads for more details

Irene xx

Welcome to Minimins

Id definitely recommend WW - not that Im biased or anything ;)

Earliest I'd be going away is the end of July so im really going to keep at it, i finish my exams next week (finally!) So ill be exercising much more as i'll have so much more time for the gym (aswell as eating much less without the boredom of revision)! Can i find out everything i need to know about weightwatchers online? Thanks!

Earliest I'd be going away is the end of July so im really going to keep at it, i finish my exams next week (finally!) So ill be exercising much more as i'll have so much more time for the gym (aswell as eating much less without the boredom of revision)! Can i find out everything i need to know about weightwatchers online? Thanks!

Youll learn more from Minimins ;)

Back