Hi everyone

MissyMV6

Hi there..well let me start by saying I love the site.:D
My head is really mixed up at the mo.I can't seem to make my mind up as to which plan to follow:sigh:
This is what I have to choose from.....
WW (online membership which runs out soon)and all the books to follow at home.
SW..All the books to follow at home.
Jigsaw..At home plan and online membership.
Calorie Counting ...Online plan
Rosemary Conley..Gi book and plan.
I am driving myself mad..I decide I am going to follow one plan and then after a couple of days I feel I am on the wrong plan so I stop that one and start another one!!Why is this so complicated, there are too many diet plans out there to choose from:argh:
Has anyone else had this dilemma?Can anyone give me advice...Please.

:welcome: to minimins. yikes a lot of plans there, i think you should weigh them all up and see what would suit you? which of them worked and did you like before? have a look around the boards here lots of peeps for advice on different plans :) xxxxxx

Hi Becky thank for the reply...I followed SW and did okay then I tried WW and did okay.I then Calorie counted for a fair few months up to my holiday.
I tried Jigsaw only for a few days maybe because a lot of people aren't following it I don't know if it is going to work!!
Rosemary Conley..I followed only a few days my willpower disappeared for that one I am afraid!!
I know I have got myself into a right sorry state why I am so indecisive:confused:
xxxx

Ive never heard of the jigsaw one whats that all about? im on cd :)
Jigsaw is also known as the unit diet.It is quite similar to WW but put into very simple terms.There is a list of free foods eg skimmed milk and some cereals,fruit and vege and then everything else has a point value.Most people are allowed 10points per day .2 slices of med bread for instance are 0.5 points and 4 fish fingers are 1 point:D

hey

welcome to minimins :)
u sed u have tried sw n ww, n they both worked so how about choosin one of those?

personally i am findin sw much easier with the unlimited foods :)

good luck with ur journey

xxx

Hi and welcome. At the end of the day it has to be your choice but followed properly they all work. have a look around the site and see how others have done. How much do you want to lose?

Irene xx

Sounds as if WW or SW would be worth trying again :)

Back