Hi everyone!!

okudaisi

i started on the CD to days ago, i am on ss.

I have quite a bit of weight to loose but i feel that i can do it this time, i have done CD before so i already know what my pitfalls are. At that time i was doing pretty well.. was on SS for two weeks then went to a family BBQ and i thought one burger cant help... from there i couldnt stop eating.

anways, i always cant sleep properly as well and keep waking up which i knwo is a side effect for me, i just had another shake so feel better,

i am also happy that i am now in ketosis which shows that i am doing something right!!

take care
okudaisi

Hi & welcome to minimins.

You will do it this time. Good luck. :) xx

Hi okudaisi. Keep up the good work. If you continue to struggle with sleep, etc after the first week, maybe you could try doing Step 2 instead of SS.

I'm on day 3 of CD Step 2 and have already shed 6lbs. I know everyone's different but just to let you know it is still possible to lose a lot of weight quickly when you are having an extra protein meal and a glass of skimmed milk with your 3 shakes.

Some advise to try this step before embarking on SS.

Anyway, well done on your efforts so far and keep it up. Bet you'll be on here with a big grin after your first weigh in! :)

hello and welcome hope all goes well x

Hiya and well done on coming back to the diet.

Try not to drink too much water late at night as this won't help with the sleep problem.

You shoudl start feeling much better soon but keep and eye on it and work on a plan that is manageable for you.
You have done the diet before and know it works.
So just go for it.

Back