Hi Fellow Fat Fighters!!!!

J_Lou82

Hi!!! :)

I thought I would just pop in to say hi!! I'm Jess, and I'm a newbie!! :newbie:

I've been on and off diets for years, and have had some success, but unfortunately, I got complacent and put it all back on again!!! :booboo:

I also have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, and after coming off the Birth Control Pill a year ago, my rear end has spread three times it's original size!!! :mad:

But, New Years Eve, my lovely boyfriend proposed, and we have set a date for May 2012, so I have precisely 16 months to lose as much as I can!!:love:

I've decided to go back on the Slimming World diet as I had the most success with it as I lost 3 1/2 stone and looked and felt fantastic a few years back, and now I'm determined to do it again!!! :whacky068:

So, I hope to be making regular visits to the support to get, and offer support and advice to all fellow members!!!

:talk017:

:welcome2:

Congrats on the engagement! :) I recently got married myself and it is so fun. :heartpump: (I see you are like me in that you like to have fun with emoticons! :D )

I joined not too long ago because of the totally supportive environment here. People are excellent at relating to each other and offering thoughtful and smart advice. Not to mention tons of motivation! :party0011:

Like you, I've lost weight before and have put it back on again -- so since I've done it before, I can do it again, right?

Isn't it lovely that our guys like us even when we're not so happy with our weight? :flowers: My husband is a skinny, skinny man with the metabolism of a fiery furnace and, lucky me, he doesn't seem to notice when I gain weight. :woohoo:

Again, congrats :hug99: and good luck! :wavey:

Congratulations on the engagement :D
I am the same as you i am a newbie and i am forever loseing weight and it going back on quicker then i can say "gone" with a few extra pounds :sigh:.
Good luck on your journey i hope you succeed! so you can feel great on your wedding day :D

Congrats on your engagement :) what a great goal you have to work to :) I am a slimming world member. Have been since September and I'm doing ok. I wish you all the best in your journey Xx

Good luck on your weight loss journey, I'm sure you'll make it as you've got a really good motivation for it! and because you know you've done it before so are capable!

hi jess and :welcome: to the forums! Many congratulations on your recent engagement!

Everyone on here is lovely and really supportive so you have come to the right place.

I am sure I will bump into you again but for now I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Welcome and congrats on the engagement xx I am rejoining SW online next Monday as it's my b'day this coming Wednesday so want to start after that hee hee!!
I was a big girl for my wedding day and regret not getting on with weight loss before the day, I admire anyone who does!!

Back