Hi Fi bars

lindsay88

Silver Member
Hey all i have not tried hi fi bars yet. I was wondering how much they cost and how many you get in a box? Also whats everybodys opinions on them?

hi there r three in a pack they cost £1.35 i usually buy the mint they are divine lol also bought the strawberry which were quite nice not over keen on the lemon ones but my friend likes these and had a bite of her pecan one which was nice also tried the choc- orange which was ok but in future will just stick to the mint :)

Hi Lindsay88, yes they're a HEB or 5.5 or 6 syns per bar on all plans.

I love the cranberry ones (Ravishing Ruby I think they're called) they're like a flapjack. I also like the new mince pie ones and the pecan ones are really nice. I usually buy a packet each week and have some sort of cereal bar most days, either a Hifi or a Fibre+ bar.

Sound like everyone has a fav. They are yummy, my fav is the choc and orange. I have one to satisfy my chocolate fix and it really does the job!

The mince pie ones are sickly i think.

i had one the other day and it repeated on me for hours i was disappointed as i was hoping they would squash my craving for mince pies ( they are in the shops now arrgghhhh)

have not tried the rest, so shall be trying them soon.

Ha, ha, Valerie, think that's why I like the mince pie ones :D. I had one yesterday and I can see it could be a bit overly sweet!

My faves are the Mint ones and the Ruby ones!

Haha! Find thjat really hard as i think the mince pie ones are divine!

I dont like floavored chocolate e.g mint choc, orange choc.

but the pecan are lovely!

I'm a savoury person but if I'm gonna have sweet it has to be sickly!!

Do they still do the lemon ones? I thought they were lush!

I only found out this week that the ruby ones are dipped in chocolate! Nice and flap-jacky with chocolate!!!

Back