• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi Fi bars

hi there r three in a pack they cost £1.35 i usually buy the mint they are divine lol also bought the strawberry which were quite nice not over keen on the lemon ones but my friend likes these and had a bite of her pecan one which was nice also tried the choc- orange which was ok but in future will just stick to the mint :)
Hi Lindsay88, yes they're a HEB or 5.5 or 6 syns per bar on all plans.

I love the cranberry ones (Ravishing Ruby I think they're called) they're like a flapjack. I also like the new mince pie ones and the pecan ones are really nice. I usually buy a packet each week and have some sort of cereal bar most days, either a Hifi or a Fibre+ bar.
Sound like everyone has a fav. They are yummy, my fav is the choc and orange. I have one to satisfy my chocolate fix and it really does the job!
The mince pie ones are sickly i think.

i had one the other day and it repeated on me for hours i was disappointed as i was hoping they would squash my craving for mince pies ( they are in the shops now arrgghhhh)

have not tried the rest, so shall be trying them soon.
think i'm gonna have to try the mince pie ones like anything thats sweet and sickly lol didn't fancy the ravishing ruby ones but if they r a bit like a flapjack will have to try them :)
Ha, ha, Valerie, think that's why I like the mince pie ones :D. I had one yesterday and I can see it could be a bit overly sweet!

Silver Member
My faves are the Mint ones and the Ruby ones!
Haha! Find thjat really hard as i think the mince pie ones are divine!

I dont like floavored chocolate e.g mint choc, orange choc.

but the pecan are lovely!

I'm a savoury person but if I'm gonna have sweet it has to be sickly!!
i tried the mince pie ome thought it smelt better than it tasted was sickly sweet going to try thr ruby ones if they have them in class next week :)
i think thats why i like the mint ones so much they are also dipped in chocolate yummy lol