Hi Fi bars

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Can anyone tell me if you can buy the bars on the sw web site as ebay are charging double the price plus p &p

I don't think you can buy them from their website. They charge a fortune for them on ebay! I have been sticking to the alpen light bars although they are not as nice - It is me or did they used to have 6 in a box instead of the 5 they now have?

I don't think you can buy them from their website. They charge a fortune for them on ebay! I have been sticking to the alpen light bars although they are not as nice - It is me or did they used to have 6 in a box instead of the 5 they now have?

Nope it's not you they did use to have 6 in there, the new boxes are harder to get into as well...

Can anyone tell me if you can buy the bars on the sw web site as ebay are charging double the price plus p &p

I am not sure if you can, have you tried calling them & asking, otherwise is there a class near you that you could call in & buy them from? People do SW online so you must be able to buy them from somewhere else I would have thought

Who buys stuff in class to sell on ebay? Specifically? I mean, that's got to be a bit shady hasn't it? I wouldn't have the nerve!

I'm sure that most consultants wouldn't mind you just turning up to a class and buying stuff from them there. Just say you're a member of a different class but needed to stock up...emergency! They'll be happy to take your money :)

it really is silly that they don't sell this stuff online it would really help people who can't make it to class plus it means sw would get the money instead of ppl on ebay trying to make a quick buck lol!

its the same with the books and such they go for a fortune on ebay but apparantly theres a number you can phone up and order direct! so why not do this with hifi bars?

rant over lol

X

Hi, I am doing SW online and I have never heard of these bars, so I don't know if you can buy them outside of a class.
Tracy

Didn't know SW did Hi Fibre bars, I don't think you can beat Light Alpen bars, they are really lovely.

Yeah sw are really cracking down on the whole ebay thing cos it's illegal, apparently consultants are doing it also, selling them and keeping the profit.

I don't know why they aren't available if you're doing bodyoptimise (the online version) cos you're paying for the service.

I bought the 3 new book's (directory, syn free and branded syn free books) from Ebay, on one of the 'buy now' bids, and they are so new you would think they had only just come off the press, so I can understand why SW are peeved about it, mind I'm not complaining.....but, SW probably are.

Didn't know SW did Hi Fibre bars, I don't think you can beat Light Alpen bars, they are really lovely.

Believe me Hi Fi Choc/Orange bars are sooooooo good, wish I could still get them, Aplen Light don't come close for me

no the toffee and pecan ones are my favs but i do love the mint choc ones! Alpen lights dont come any where near to them!

are you not friendly with anyone who goes to classes??????? couldnt they get you some and u pay them or something along those lines

I had my first hifi bar in class this monday they are absoulty gorgeous i had the lemon one mmmmmmmmmmmm

I have nnnooo will power when it comes to SW Hi-Fi bars! I think online membership should have an online community/shop. Or they charge you a little more and each month you get the mag and some hi-fi bars and other goodies!

Believe me Hi Fi Choc/Orange bars are sooooooo good, wish I could still get them, Aplen Light don't come close for me

I 2nd this!

The lemon ones are wonderful! They used to sell the bars, they had adds in the magazine, (but I'm going back a few years!

Back