1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi first day tomorro

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Cham Pers, 1 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Cham Pers

Cham Pers size 8 by July

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Joining the local club tonight. So tomorrow will be first day. Did TFR for 7 weeks lost almost two stone and have put one stone back on. Ive started feelinf all podgy again so gotta do something about it before the next stone goes back on. I dont want the 7 weeks of TFR to be for nothing as since i came off it in April a lot of my hair fell out and im wearing extensions to try and hide the thinnes. Im 38, and off on holiday in 12 days time so givibg it my all and then some after i come back. Ive got a wheat and gluten intolerence so other than bread or cereal does anyone have any recipes or hints and tips for breakfast. Ive struggled with this before and im fed up with just plain scrambled or boiled egg.... Looking forward to making friends and getting/giving support. Thanks in advance and will speak to you all tomorrow. Yay :excited
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.