Hi folks!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hecate, 12 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Hecate

Hecate New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Trying anything while waiting for OP
    Hello. I stumbled across this place when I was looking for info on the pre-op liver diet. (how exactly it works, why they do it - all the stuff I SHOULD have asked Mr Ackroyd!!)

I have just started it today - my op (gastric sleeve) is on 23 March. I am VERY scared!

I am 35 yrs old, married for 11 years, we have 2 sons. Our eldest has autism and erbs palsy, our youngest has autism, anaemia, asthma and is really largely echolalic - so things are fun in this house :D

I've had eating problems for many years <insert long and boring tale of woe> before finally reaching the end and having to opt for surgery.

I'm not really quite sure how much info to give before an introduction becomes TMI!:D so I'll leave it here for now, and go and have a nosy round your site.

Thanks for reading. Hope to chat with you.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us. Have a look at the surgical weight loss section and perhaps start a diary for support.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.