Hi from a Newbie!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to leave a little message to say hello, I am starting RC tomorrow on the traditional Monday, will be updating all my details when I have weighed myself first thing tomorrow.

I have ordered the measuring set, which has the pots, magic measure and pedometer, and I have also ordered the handbook, but they won't be here in time for tomorrow. No excuses though, I am starting regardless with a normal tape measure and my old weight watcher scales and pedometer if I can find it!

I was wondering, if anyone has the handbook, what stuff do you fill in each day? Just so I can write it down on normal paper til it arrives?

I've started a blog, it would be nice if people had a little look, I plan to post something as often as I can to help motivate myself.

Hello and welcome.
I started on Wednesday last week, but weigh in day is Saturday for me, as have more time to do measurements n stuff than during week.

Hi and welcome! I'm on my 3rd week now - lost 7.5lbs so far. I'm doing a mix of solo slim and normal. Good luck for your first week!

ive tried ww but now getting bored with it ..no motivaton with it at all ....sw i couldnt get my head around ....but been reading all the positives about RC and im gonna join on wednesday morning ...already contacted the leader of the group :)

Back