Geekydee

Hi everyone,
I'm new here so thought I'd pop along to say hello.
I'm Deb, 35 from Nottinghamshire, married to a bearded nerd and mummy of two.
I have 100 lbs to lose and am currently going solo using the Slimming World pack from home as I can't get to the groups so I'm keen to find inspiration, ideas, recipes and friendships to help me along the way to reaching my target weight.
I look forward to seeing you around the boards :)
Take care,
Deb

Hi Deb,

Welcome to the forum.

I think you will find it really helpful, you will find lots of recipes on the SW boards.

Good luck!

Dxxx

Hi everyone,
I'm new here so thought I'd pop along to say hello.
I'm Deb, 35 from Nottinghamshire, married to a bearded nerd and mummy of two.
I have 100 lbs to lose and am currently going solo using the Slimming World pack from home as I can't get to the groups so I'm keen to find inspiration, ideas, recipes and friendships to help me along the way to reaching my target weight.
I look forward to seeing you around the boards :)
Take care,
Deb

Hi Deb,

There are quite a few active on the slimming world section. I would say make yourself a thread in the diary area and keep updating it with anything you want to remember or get advice on and you'll find people popping in, motivating you and helping you where you need it.

I'm doing slimming world from home as well, I've found this site a big help in sticking to it and also introducing me to a lot of different meals I would never have found.

Good luck!

Hi Deb,

There are quite a few active on the slimming world section. I would say make yourself a thread in the diary area and keep updating it with anything you want to remember or get advice on and you'll find people popping in, motivating you and helping you where you need it.

I'm doing slimming world from home as well, I've found this site a big help in sticking to it and also introducing me to a lot of different meals I would never have found.

Good luck!
Thanks so much for the reply, I've started up a diary so we will see how I get on there. Congratulations on your loss to date! That's awesome and very inspirational too.

Back