Hi Girls...sad News Need Cheering Up

Rachelle

Hi girls

I am back after several weeks. I couldn't face coming back to this forum after all the wonderful comments and meeting all my cyber friends on here.:wave_cry: I am afraid I lost my baby. I lost my angel on the 10th November at nearly 6 weeks and I was devastated - still am but am getting through it day by day. :cry:We have just started to try again. I must tell you that I was rushed to hospital with a suspected ectopic but thankfully it wasn't so it's been really traumatic.:cry:

I have seriously been comfort eating and gained 10 lbs in under two weeks - I need you all to cheer me up and/or give me a kick up the backside please.

I am not allowed to go back on lipotrim until after 6 weeks after my miscarriage so I am going it alone until then - :sigh: this does take me past Christmas so it's something but I really don't want to gain my whole 2.5 stone that I lost just because I am comfort eating and not allowed to go back on lipotrim - please help!!!

I really need some inspirational stories of how you have all been doing and perhaps tips that i can do to ensure I don't gain loads of weight and to stop me comfort eating.

I really need to gain my control back with food - please help!!!

Lol
Rachelle

(((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))

So very very sorry for your baby loss Rachelle, I've been through it too (I lost twins 8 years ago and it still hurts).

I know there's probably nothing I can say to help ease your pain, but you know that we will all be sending you loving thoughts and will be here for you.

Much love xxx

Reactions: Bea
Just sending lots of love and thoughts your way, please take care of yourself x

im sorry to hear about your loss my thoughts are with you and your partner at this sad time.
im always on here if you want a chat.
lots of love
sophy

Hi,

I am just lurking from the ww/sw boards, but your post caught my eye and I felt compelled to reply to you....I have been trying to conceive for 2 years, and I had a miscarriage in May also at about 6 weeks.....I know the hurt and pain that you are going through, and I just wanted to send you a message to say that you will get through it, and although at the moment it probably feels like the pain is never going to end, it DOES get better, I promise you...it is not overnight, but there will come a day when the feelings are not so raw, they never go away, but it does ease.....I hope that you do manage to conceive again soon, and don't forget that miscarriages early on are very common (does not make it any easier) and soooooo many people then go on to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy......I am sending you lots of hugs and kind thoughts at this difficult time, and hope that you are okay....
xxxxx

Big hugs out to you, you need time Rachelle not the sort of time that means sat on yer bum but positive time. Take a day out with girl friends, go see a show anything that will distract you from eating and finding comfort in food. Find comfort in your partner and your friends and family. I hope you find this time cos you need looking after right now and giving yourself time will help yourself heal.
love to you:)

Lots of hugs. So sorry to hear of your loss. Just know that we are all here for you whenever you need a cyber-hug or friendly ear.

Busybee is Right Rachelle you need to get out and take your mind off food or comfort eating at least. Try not to let yourself sit down on the sofa with a packet of biscuits. or if you need to do that then swap bad for good ie eat fruit or low fat things. Big hugs ((((((((()))))))))

Just like to say how sorry I am for you and your partner.
(((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))
xxx

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!

Thank you girls for you lovely comments. I am ok now overall. I got past the last goal post date yesterday as it was supoosed to be my 8 week scan. So I can now focus on losing some weight for Christmas and before I fall pregnant again. I can't wait for this!!!

I have updated my tracker so it doesn't get me down and I am going on slimfast up to Xmas. My first weigh in is going to be Monday!!!??

My OH and I have decided that it's going to be called JP's Fat Club and if I maintain or put on, he won't have nookie with me that week!!??? Yeah right as if a man can stick to this??? But it made me think OMG what if I'm ovulating!!!???:eek: He's only joking but it's what I need to get back on track.

I will weigh in on Monday and let you know how it goers.

Lol
Rachelle

hugs to you and OH Rachelle. Your second post sounds positive, good luck with the slim fast and your future plans.

Hi Rachelle....so sorry to hear your sad news...I miscarried my first too and totally understand how sad you feel.... try to focus on getting your head in the right place...loosing weight helps with fertility so thats good motivation.....

Hi Rachelle....so sorry to hear your sad news...I miscarried my first too and totally understand how sad you feel.... try to focus on getting your head in the right place...loosing weight helps with fertility so thats good motivation.....

Hi bea

Thank you for replying to my thread. I know we caught at the exact same time. I was supposed to be due on 4th - 6th July! I was looking forward originally getting through the months with you.

Please may I ask what happened with your first pregnancy?
How far were you when the worst happened?

Is this your second pregnancy or do you have a DS or DD already? Are you doing any diet now while pregnant?

Last millionth (sorry) question... have you lost alot of weight prior to catching?

Sorry for the million questions but these questions I am longing to hear about myself - does this make sense?

Lol
Rachelle

I lost at 11 weeks...hadnt been for a scan and the doctor said that the baby had most likely died at the 6 to 7 week stage...it was 8 years ago. 2 years later I had my little boy......and now 6 years later I am pregnant again. Its still early days and besides my hubby and sister (and the gals on this forum!) I havent told family or friends.....

Over the last 10 years I have really piled on the weight...most of it since my son was born and my doctor reckons the weight loss (lost 65lbs on LT from a target loss of 100llbs) was the main factor in me getting pregnant now (wish I had know a few years back but no point in thinking that way)....as we had been trying for years but nothing was happening but apparently have excess weight really effects your fertility....I am off LT now and back eating normally....and keeping fingers crossed for the next few weeks...

Ask me any question you want....no problem what so ever. Thinking about you...you will get through this......

I lost at 11 weeks...hadnt been for a scan and the doctor said that the baby had most likely died at the 6 to 7 week stage...it was 8 years ago. 2 years later I had my little boy......and now 6 years later I am pregnant again. Its still early days and besides my hubby and sister (and the gals on this forum!) I havent told family or friends.....

Over the last 10 years I have really piled on the weight...most of it since my son was born and my doctor reckons the weight loss (lost 65lbs on LT from a target loss of 100llbs) was the main factor in me getting pregnant now (wish I had know a few years back but no point in thinking that way)....as we had been trying for years but nothing was happening but apparently have excess weight really effects your fertility....I am off LT now and back eating normally....and keeping fingers crossed for the next few weeks...

Ask me any question you want....no problem what so ever. Thinking about you...you will get through this......

Hi Girls and Bea

Thank you, yes I am more positive now than I was. I think the reason I feel more positive is because I feel more in control of food. Whenever I lose my control with food I feel I lose control with everything else. Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me??:sigh:

I am at JP's Fat Club first weigh in tomorrow evening so I am hoping for the best - said he can't wait to b***ock me in my first weigh in of the year!! Tee hee he's only joking but it really does me good!!;)

I have lost just under two stone and hopfully it will be over the two stone mark tomorrow. I am hoping to catch again really quickly but want to lose at least another stone for Christmas. I wanted to join SW when I was pregnant to maintain throughout my pregnancy then when I would have given birth I would have lost weight. Easier said than done no doubt.

Anyway Bea thank you so much for answering those questions for me.

I will tell you about my weigh in tomorrow!!

Lol
Rachelle

Best of luck with the weight in tomorrow!!! Keep us posted on how you are doing!!

Hey Rachelle

I havent logged in since the past few days but just want to say im sorry to hear your sad news and my thoughts and prayers are with you.. Im glad to hear you feel a lot better hope your weight in went well...

Rachie
xxxxx

Hi Rachelle,

I've been offline for a few days and am just catching up with the posts. I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Lots of hugs and x's on there way over to you and your partner.
xx

Back