Hi Girls...sad News Need Cheering Up

I've no idea. This is my works computor that I use from home. I contacted our IT team and the guy said it was something to do with my router!!!!!!:confused: I can get away with going on this site because I have the message at the end of my signature, so I tell them that I use this site to promote the business:rolleyes: Obviously that is a load of 'bull', but they don't need to know that...........shhhuuusssh dont tell anybody!

Sorrry didn't mean to miss the guys!

I realise this thread isn't addressed to me (being male) but I can empathise a little, My wife and I went through the same thing.
I didn't realise though how badly my wife was affected until we went back to the hospital after a month and she broke down.
Take real good care of yourself

Hiya Roy
Thank you for posting and I am sorry to hear your wife lost too. My OH knew jeeze I think his chest and shoulders were all wrinkly from being constantly wet!
I am a lot better now thank goodness and I feel tonnes better having a talk about it.
Big hugs
Rachelle

1st Weigh In at JP's Fat Club!!!

Hiya Everyone

Well I am now back on track I think??:D

I lost wait for it....wait for it........

7LBS!!!!!!!:bliss::thankyou:

I am back to normal trying to lose as much weight as possible for Christmas and to fall pregnant again.

Thank you thank to everyone who has wished me best wishes and posted.:D

Lol
Rachelle

Well done hun.

My mum lost a baby before I was born. I was concieved during the time she would have still been pregnant with the other baby. My mother now says how glad she is that things turned out as they did because she has me. I hope in years to come, you wont remember this time as a sad time, but you'll be like my mum......totally in love with your new child. Good luck. I hope it wont be too long before you post again, this time with really happy news.

Well done again.
xx lots of hugs xx

Well after my magnificient weightloss last week I have gained 2.25 lbs this week. I am really disappointed with this and it has really p**sed me off to be blunt!
What the hell am I doing wrong?
I have been on slimfast and I feel starving as wanted to lose a stone for Christmas but it is so flippin' hard!
Any advise people please?
Lol
Rachelle

Oh Rachelle, you still not giving yourself real time. You now feel a failure and that is simply not the case. Your body is still adjusting and your head probably isn't back where it should be so please give yourself some credit. You are doing great, ok so you have gained some from last week, but in the long term your journey will have ups and downs. See this as a small step, no, hop backwards and now strive for a giant leap next week. Big hugs

Busybee is right...dont beat yourself up and just focus on next week.

Back