Hi guys im back to finish this time

jackie2029

Hi guys

I did this diet in 2008 and lost over 3 stone unfortunately i put it all back on because i didnt even entertain the refeed and went straight back to eating what i did before so obviously i got fat again!! stupid me! so im back hopefully wiser but still 5 stone too heavy.

I started last wednesday and am due to have my first weigh in tomorrow, i found the first few days hard as in hungry and a bit tired but as ive done it before i knew what to expect so wasnt much of a surprise. I have found it a lot easier this time round because of this and im through the rough bit and now feel great, clean, cleansed and detoxed already so hopefully im on the right track to finish it this time with a little break in the middle for a holiday.

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and say what a wonderful site, i dont think there is many on from last time but i am looking forward to making new friends and getting and giving all the support we need to get through this together.

Last time i also set up a facebook page so will be posting on there too so heres to 5 months of shakes and a brand new me xx

Hi Hun and good luck! Like you said you already know what to expect and I am sure you will do great and not only get to your goal but maintain. This forum is full of amazing people who will help you through any rough patches. Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x x

Good Luck Jackie! You know you can do it, its just the doing it thats hard!!! I slipped up while on penicillin a couple of weeks ago and have struggled to climb back on board so its day one all over for me again today, but we can do this!! I want to lose at least two stone by my wedding dress fitting around mid april so here goes!!!

Back