Hi Guys x

littleflower2

Hi Guys....started lipotrim tfr today. i have been reading all the posts and have gotten inspriation already...hope it lasts!!!:)
Looking forward to losing weight! x
can u take evening primrose oil with this??

Thanks SilverMist.....i saw pictures of myself on a night out and didnt recognise me!!!!! i will def be a regular on this forum!!!!

Welcome Littleflower!
Yes the stories on this can be insprirational....I would be lost without this forum. I suffer from IBS and asked my pharmacist could I take Colpermin and she said it wouldnt be ideal as they contain oil and this can affect your state of Ketosis so I assume the same rule would apply to the primrose oil capsules. Of course if you are taking them for health reasons you shouldnt stop but I'd just mention it to your leader.
Good luck with your first week. I've lost 6 and a half inches off my waist in 5 weeks ....its sooo worth the hard work :D

Thanks Glitzybug....wow 6 1/2 ins thats amazing!!! and a stone in 2 weeks! great! im on day 2 now and really focused!!! i hate being overweight! x

Good luck hun! I am only on day 5 but feeling like I can take on the world already! Here's to us all being skinny minnies! x

Hi and welcome little flower. How are you doing now? Hope all's going well. This diet is the best, just stick to it 100% and drink loads of water. Good luck.

Thanks Ladies....i am assuming u are all ladies!!!
I'm on Day 5 now....survived friday night, if i survive Saturday i can do this! Struggling a wee bit today but the fact that it will be worth it is keeping me going! this forum is a godsend! keeps me focused and inspired! i have my daughters 1st communion in 2 weeks and will like to at least lose the puffiness and bloated look i have!!!
Dreading the photos!
i am planning to refeed on Tues 25th May so i can enjoy the communion! im having a party at the house so will be making healthy things! i may go back on 100% but not sure...if not will do SW.
keep going everyone...we can do this!!! x

Back