Hi Guys

Justice UK

Hi everyone just found this forum and it seems very helpful so I joined and just thought I'd introduce myself.

I've just turned 25 and have started lipotrim which I have been doing for 5 weeks so far. I started at about 25 stone and am looking to get down to about 17ish although I'd like to come off Lipotrim by July and work the rest off with an all new lifestyle.

Oh and by the way I'm doing TFR with no slip ups as yet, although I felt kinda violent in the first week lol.

Last edited:
wow fantastic well done on your loss so far!!!

Such a manageable goal, you'll be there in no time!

This site is fantastic, such excellent support and advice.

Welcome! xxx

Hi Justice, You have done amazing in the 5 weeks :) At that rate I would have thought you will see 17 stone before July :) Keep up the good work. xx

Hi there - welcome to the site.
What an amazing weight loss so far - you must be really pleased.
I've only been doing LT two weeks but finding it ok and this site is great.

Hi Justice. Well done on your weight loss your doing great.

Have you read about BetsyBotox's Lipotrim journey? You should read it as it's so inspiring and her weight loss is truely amazing.

And xsarahloux, her weight loss journey is amazing also, have a look at her before and after photos (I'm sure she won't mind me giving her a plug). They are inspiring.

I will but where do I go to see these things?

you need a certain amount of posts until you can access these priviledges, I think you need 50 so get posting anywhere and everywhere! xxx

Oh okay, so once I have 50 then where do I go?

well then if you wanted to see my photos you'd click on my username on one of my posts and it might say view public profile i think, then go from there. :) xxx

Ok thanks, looking forward to checking them out. Maybe once a little more confidence is restored I will follow in suit.

Hi Justice. Sorry if I'm being nosey but how have you managed to lose that much ( obv lipotrim lol ) but were you doing anything else, you have done so well. I am two weeks in and have lost plenty of inches but have only lost 7ibs and feeling a bit sad about it ! :(
Any hints and tips to share?

Well for 1 I weighed alot to begin with so I think it comes off easier because of that. Also I have been adding a few games of football into my week and a go on the wii fit. Finally I have been crazy strict and haven't cheated once.

By the looks of it your not that big to begin with so you will probably find it a slower process.

Hello & Welcome aboard!

Congratulations on your losses so far, they are fab! I'm sure you will get to where you want to be by July!

well done
Clair x

Another 8lbs this week!

Back