hi guys

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
i am going to see my cdc tomorrow cos i really need my ass kickin, for bein so naughty :mad:

anyways i need to get yself back in the right frame of mind, like i was the 1st time i started this

i was thinking of writin down a few reasons why i want this diet etc, can anyone think of anything else i can do to make sure this time i sit firmly on the wagon hahha

xxx

Actually liking what I see in the mirror, fitting in my wedding dress and wearing a bikini on honeymoon..

ps - good luck stacey, you'll get back on track again!!!!

Good luck getting back on track, Ive been DDDDDDYING for pizza all weekend but I had some photos taken a few weeks ago and I thought I looked podgy and cuddley and I want to look sleek and elegant, thats what kept me away from the pizza place. Cuddly !! No thanks lol

To be able to wear what I want rather than what hides my tummy.
To got out to eat without ordering the healthiest thing or having tiny amounts in case people are thinking that I'm greedy.
To not get upset before going out because I think I look a mess.
To want to see old friends rather than avoid them for fear of them commenting that I've put weight on.
To wipe the smirk off my (former) best friends face who lost 4 stones, went on and on and on and on about it and kept commenting on how fat she was (even though she looks too thin now) and then had the cheek to call me fatty when I was 6 months pregnant (slyly in the form of a so called joke!)
Just some of the reasons that keep me going.
Ceri

To be able to walk into any shop and buy some amazing clothes.

To not get out of breath when walking up hills, steps etc.

To see the look of shock and suprise on people's faces when I'm thinner

A few of mine

• To feel good about myself
  • To not have to avoid my reflection in shop mirrors
  • To not fear the camera coming out
  • To feel and be confident
  • To feel pleased in self for achieving my goals

Back