Hi guys

Kaz901

This is the first day on this app so i need a little help i need to start a healthy eating plan asap i am 15 1/2 stone and would like to get down to at least 10 stone any idears . Any good diet that will keep me intrested but also when i dont have time to cook ther is somthing to bing thanks

Hi and welcome. Do you have the motivation to go it alone or do you need to go a class? Both WW and SW are excellent plans.

Irene xx

IreneH said:
Hi and welcome. Do you have the motivation to go it alone or do you need to go a class? Both WW and SW are excellent plans.

Irene xx

Hi irene
Thank for your reply
I realy need motivation thats why i have joined mini mini and am going to join a ww class as i cant do it by myself i need the surrport to keep me going .
Kaz x

Welcome! I would agree with ladies above, I've tried both SW and WW and they focus on getting you to eat healthy as a habit for life. And they work! I'm doing WW at the mo, I hope you find a plan that works for you and best of luck with your weight loss journey xxx

LadyLordy said:
Welcome! I would agree with ladies above, I've tried both SW and WW and they focus on getting you to eat healthy as a habit for life. And they work! I'm doing WW at the mo, I hope you find a plan that works for you and best of luck with your weight loss journey xxx

Hi
I tried ww a few yeaes ago but it has changed now to different point how do you work these out i am about 16 stone 5ft1 and 31 year of age .
has anything eles changed
Kaz x

It's changed to the new Pro Points system, which took a while for me to get my head around, but has been great so far. There's an offer on the website at the moment which means you can do 3 months online membership for £30...not bad, although I will admit I went to meetings last time as it really gave me focus. The new system seems to concentrate more on foods that fill you up and are protein-rich, so you may find certain things that have shot up since you last joined. However, I'm not finding that a problem...just a little adjustment ;)

If you go on the WW forum on here you can get someone to work out your daily points using their calculator...I don't have one as I'm an online user, otherwise I would do it for you :)

xxxx

Thanks i might just wait now till saturday seems if has changed alot i will only get confused .
Will keep you posted
Kaz x

Done it joined ww today tipping the scales at 16st 00.5 lb wish me luck I think I am going to need it she didn't explain it that well .
Any ideas
Thank kaz x

Back