Hi guys

bex310788

Hey, Im new here, im 24 yrs old and have ALOT of weight to lose, bout 12 stone off would be good :) Have tried so many times with diffrent diets and nothing has worked, really need encouragment to get there i think :) i have pcos which makes it harder i think ( or maybe thats just an excuse i use) but anyway have to do this. I have lost m past 3 jobs because i am just not fit enough and it has got me so down, i must change and hoping you guys can help :) Rebecca. x

Hi Rebecca welcome, I have only been here a few days and I love it, I got on board with a few of the challenges to keep me going and accountable :)

Good luck you can do this

Welcome Rebecca! I'm also a newbie. My partner is very big so I know through him some of the stuff you're going through. It's really tough isn't it? I really hope you can go all the way this time and I'm sure this site will help you loads! Take care and keep strong x

hey Rebecca, welcome to mini's. We both have the same goal weight, I was nearly 22st at my heaviest. good luck and keep posting when you need to.:)

Hi Rebecca good for you for starting what diet are you following ? I have about 7st to lose and have just started the Cambridge diet on day 2 so fingers crossed. It is hard but I just think to myself I am the only one who can make the changes xx

Haha, as u guys can see i gave up then, lol. BUT started up on 20/08/13 and have lost 1stone 2lbs so far :)

Welcome back, congrats on the fab weight loss so far! :)

Hi I'm new too ! Could anyone tell me the syns in tesco finest lentil and vine ripened tomato soup ? Tia

I'm not sure as I don't follow sw, google it?

Back